Grizzhype

New Official 2021 Grind City Draft Thread & Lottery Picks Watch!

2 minutes ago, King Dork said:

At 10 is the issue 

Look at Primo at 12.  Yall really don't know that he was gone last to 17.  You are just going off mocks. 

He is 6”9 and has a step back jumper and can shoot the three. Good form. Great midrange. Handles are very good for his height. 

3 minutes ago, cdp said:

He'd be a great pick.....at 17.

The fact that we lost JV and had better guys on the board available is what kills it.

Exactly.

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

He is 6”9 and has a step back jumper and can shoot the three. Good form. Great midrange. Handles are very good for his height. 

Huh? His handles are probably his biggest weakness along with his lack of strength. He averaged 3 turnovers a game. 

1 minute ago, The J Crew said:

This hurts:

Just now, Grizzliesfan777 said:

Kuminga and Moody is a wildly hood draft. 
-Signed in 2021

A+ This is rigged

If he hits and becomes an all-star, does it really matter that we traded up for him? The gamble is fine. It's the draft.

Just now, The J Crew said:

Huh? His handles are probably his biggest weakness along with his lack of strength. He averaged 3 turnovers a game. 

Handles are only one part of turnovers.  His handles. Are decent especially when pairing them with off the dribble pull ups. 

I hope Golden State just picked for us again.  It would kind of make sense - Williams being from Stanford and all.

1 minute ago, The J Crew said:

This hurts:

I thought someone would drop. I was thinking Kuminga. Turns out it was Moody and then Williams jumped. I would have taken Moody over Williams. It's a little confusing.

Let's  hope a trade happens. Williams is a Cali product (wishful thinking)

Biggest weakness is size at that height but he’s a small forward so won’t be too big of an issue and he can put on a few pounds.

2 minutes ago, Grizzliesfan777 said:

Kuminga and Moody is a wildly good draft. 
-Signed in 2021

I’m jealous 

2 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Handles are only one part of turnovers.  His handles. Are decent especially when pairing them with off the dribble pull ups. 

Dude. Just stop. 

Just now, The J Crew said:

Dude. Just stop. 

Nope. He had Covid and missed games. An injury as well. Never got a chance to get in form. He’s super young.  Plenty of upside. 

2 minutes ago, pjs said:

I hope Golden State just picked for us again.  It would kind of make sense - Williams being from Stanford and all.

I don't see why they'd want him when they picked Kuminga

His scouting reports sounds alot like Jaren. 

Weak

Good shooting form

Great character.

1 minute ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I thought someone would drop. I was thinking Kuminga. Turns out it was Moody and then Williams jumped. I would have taken Moody over Williams. It's a little confusing.

Let's  hope a trade happens. Williams is a Cali product (wishful thinking)

We can't keep hoping other franchises are as dumb as we are. Like trading for Bledsoe. 

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

Biggest weakness is size at that height but he’s a small forward so won’t be too big of an issue and he can put on a few pounds.

Biggest weakness is everything but physical profile if you base it off college. FO clearly thinks the college season was a fluke and we'll see if so. But right now it's basically looking like a Cam Reddish repeat.

1 minute ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Yea his biggest issue is strength.   That is literally the easiest attribute to fix.