Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA

55 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

This is not the board for politics and you know that. Keep that to off topic

I agree with Rdk on something!

I love JV, there are literally thousands of places to discuss politics. Blessedly, this ain't one of them. 

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

NO MORE DARKNESS IN AMERICA....LET'S CELEBRATE ....THIS IS AWESOME...Season starts on 22/12....Grizz will Make Memphis Great Again.... 

10 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

This is nothing to do with politics....I am just really really happy with new NBA season start on 22/12.

Man oh man, you Europeans and all of your "logic". "Let's list the day first and then the month and then the year because that makes logical sense"...no, no, no buddy. This 'Murica, where we list the month and THEN the day and then the year. You gotta do it the 'Murican way or no way. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make any sense. When have 'Muricans ever made sense at anything?

12 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

This is nothing to do with politics....I am just really really happy with new NBA season start on 22/12.

Well played.

33 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

thx...just really really happy....with an upcoming season. 

Has it been definitively decided yet? I thought they were still having discussions.

3 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Has it been definitively decided yet? I thought they were still having discussions.

Not technically as there is still issue about escrow players offering 15% owners wants 25%...probably is going to be 18-19%...but date was agreed....if your question is about other thing...Yes it's definitely decided...even TV can't call it ...it's over ...not 99.9% over...its 100%...if you know where to look.

On 11/4/2020 at 8:40 AM, Rdk4121 said:

This is not the board for politics and you know that. Keep that to off topic

I believe he is referring to the start of the basketball season not politics. 

9 hours ago, chipc3 said:

He was not, he's just turned it into a joke. The thread is already in off topic anyway so who cares. You don't congratulate America for NBA basketball starting again, especially given that this thread was started on Wednesday morning and the NBA's vote didn't happen until Thursday. 

11 hours ago, chipc3 said:

i don,t think so