Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

Militia charged in plots against Michigan governor

Recommended Posts

The six men charged in federal court plotted for months, consulting and training with members of a group that federal authorities described as a militia, and undertaking rehearsals in August and September, according to an FBI affidavit.

Four planned to meet Wednesday to “make a payment on explosives and exchange tactical gear,” the FBI said in the court filing. The FBI quoted one of the accused as saying Whitmer “has no checks and balances at all. She has uncontrolled power right now. All good things must come to an end."

The six men charged in federal court were arrested Wednesday night and face up to life in prison if convicted. They were due in court Thursday. Andrew Birge, the U.S. attorney in western Michigan, called them “violent extremists.”

https://www.mail.com/news/politics/10234394-13-charged-plots-michigan-governor-police.html#.7518-stage-hero1-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhoyal said:

The six men charged in federal court plotted for months, consulting and training with members of a group that federal authorities described as a militia, and undertaking rehearsals in August and September, according to an FBI affidavit.

Four planned to meet Wednesday to “make a payment on explosives and exchange tactical gear,” the FBI said in the court filing. The FBI quoted one of the accused as saying Whitmer “has no checks and balances at all. She has uncontrolled power right now. All good things must come to an end."

The six men charged in federal court were arrested Wednesday night and face up to life in prison if convicted. They were due in court Thursday. Andrew Birge, the U.S. attorney in western Michigan, called them “violent extremists.”

https://www.mail.com/news/politics/10234394-13-charged-plots-michigan-governor-police.html#.7518-stage-hero1-1

I wonder who they were going to vote for??

201008-melendez-militia-hero_b2o5i2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darn it. Trump asked them to stay back and stand ready. Now who's gonna intimidate the vote counters?

TAKE MY GRANNY, NOT MY FREEDOM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tangogriz said:

Darn it. Trump asked them to stay back and stand ready. Now who's gonna intimidate the vote counters?

TAKE MY GRANNY, NOT MY FREEDOM.

"Father Pat" proudly proclaimed in another thread that there are 5 million more rednecks that have bought guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bhoyal said:

"Father Pat" proudly proclaimed in another thread that there are 5 million more rednecks that have bought guns.

If you were raised better it probably wouldn't be so easy for you to lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like some more mutant redneck inbreds were arrested in connection to this terror plot that Father Pat refuses to condemn...

two-suspects.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bhoyal said:

"Father Pat" proudly proclaimed in another thread that there are 5 million more rednecks that have bought guns.

I pointed out the statistic that since January, there are 5 million new gun owners in America, and then asked how many of them do you think will vote for Biden. A reasonable human being would see that as a very legitimate question and worthy of discussion.

I never used the word "redneck", and I certainly didn't use it in a hateful and racist way, as you did. To use that word in a hateful and racist way is no different than someone using the n word in the same manner.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a huge difference and if anybody can't understand that, THEY are the racist.

Those who vote for the racist are also a confirmed racist.

You know what, DON'T vote for Biden and Harris.  They don't want racist supporters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bhoyal said:

There is a huge difference and if anybody can't understand that, THEY are the racist.

Those who vote for the racist are also a confirmed racist.

You know what, DON'T vote for Biden and Harris.  They don't want racist supporters.

Just because some moron calls someone a racist, doesn't make it true.

Like these so called white supremacist, Trump loving "rednecks" that wanted to kidnap the Michigan govenor. Turns out that NONE of that is true. All lies.

 The leader (and/or members) is a BLM supporter and an anarchist.

Get some help bhoyal. Your need to hate and your narcissism is rather sickening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 1:19 PM, bhoyal said:

I wonder who they were going to vote for??

201008-melendez-militia-hero_b2o5i2

As it turns out, probably Biden. Definitely not Trump. That's not a MAGA hat on the wall behind him...

 

1602181187704.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Father Pat said:

Just because some moron calls someone a racist, doesn't make it true.

Like these so called white supremacist, Trump loving "rednecks" that wanted to kidnap the Michigan govenor. Turns out that NONE of that is true. All lies.

 The leader (and/or members) is a BLM supporter and an anarchist.

Get some help bhoyal. Your need to hate and your narcissism is rather sickening.

Sorry to butt in, but let me get this straight. You think that these guys are left wingers who have done a setup operation against white nationalists and that the conservative FBI and Trump-owned Justice Department have been dupped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tangogriz said:

Sorry to butt in, but let me get this straight. You think that these guys are left wingers who have done a setup operation against white nationalists and that the conservative FBI and Trump-owned Justice Department have been dupped?

It was recently reported that the one nut job in the pic I posted was anti-Trumper. There are vids of him going off about Trump. They are probably just antifa want-a-be's or possibly full blown antifa. I didn't look deep into it. Same in Portland where the antifa nuts went against the dem mayor.

No set up operation, just more nut jobs.

Here is some important info;

1% of Americans are psychopaths,

4% of Americans are sociopaths,

17% or more Americans are narcissists (possibly much higher)

Right there is 22% of Americans that have no empathy. Add in some other mental disorders (1.2% are schizophrenic, for example) and you can see that there are a lot of mentally ill people out there that can easily cause harm to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1% of Americans are psychopaths and Father Pat is obviously one of them if he thinks these racist rednecks inbreds are antifa in disguise.  That has to be the most clinically insane conspiracy theory since all of alex jones BS.

From the CONSERVATIVE source US News and World Report...

13 With Ties to Right-Wing Militias Charged in Plots to Kidnap Michigan Governor, Target Police

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-10-08/13-with-ties-to-right-wing-militias-charged-in-plots-to-kidnap-michigan-governor-target-police

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this