Sign in to follow this  
rc0213

Brandon Clarke - Mr. Efficient

Brandon has a great rookie season and I’m sure everyone is excited about his potential to improve going forward.

I love Brandon and think he'll be a high level starter for us going forward. He can switch out on just about anyone and hold his own, obviously he's super efficient. His ceiling for improvement might not be incredibly high, but if he gives you 13-16 points and 8 rebounds, he's a solid piece. His main things to work on are going to be his 3 point shot, and improving as a passer. The future is bright though. 

Ja and Clarke need to be learning how to shot 3s on a higher vulume right now.

I would be dissapointed if both come back the same even on a short off -season.

Brandon is a good young player. However his success will be heavily dependent on his teammates ability to set him up as he has little ability to do so for himself. Not sure what his true upside is long term.  He is a very smart defender however, with great instincts. 

Yeah he’s has a chance to be another Battier for us

On 9/14/2020 at 3:55 PM, chipc3 said:

Brandon has a great rookie season and I’m sure everyone is excited about his potential to improve going forward.

Yes. Until he is paid a larger salary than some believe he is worth. At that point, we will question is heart and effort, and ask that he is traded for a mid first round pick wondering why he hasn't improved on his NBA record shooting efficiency. 

That’s not the nba record for field goal percentage. Unless you mean record for for a rookie 

Brandon was the steal in the DRAFT

2 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Yes. Until he is paid a larger salary than some believe he is worth. At that point, we will question is heart and effort, and ask that he is traded for a mid first round pick wondering why he hasn't improved on his NBA record shooting efficiency. 

😂

8 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I'm shocked, Grizzled Vet, that you think we would do that here.

Shocked, I say.

17 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

you win the memphis interwebs for the day !