chipc3

Play In Game Thread Portland vs Memphis

so many missed short shots.  and what's the purpose of putting allen in who's shooting almost 50% from 3 in the bubble, but you still run no actions to get him open?

Just now, toocoolkellz said:

DB is playing some dang good defense 

This. 

Side bar - When Ja gets a Jumper he’ll be unstoppable. 

1 minute ago, Joey Crawford said:

50-54   A big basket by Ja on a drive.

Joey, no offense but it's not fair to ask others to add time and score to ALL of our posts, when 99% of us are watching live. I have a hard time watching the game and keeping up with all the posts, never mind adding a time and score marker on every post.

Got it to six going into halftime, thats a big win for Memphis after a dreadful first quarter. Need a big third quarter now, keep it down 6, or preferably less, heading into the fourth and I like Memphis' chances.

6 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Joey, no offense but it's not fair to ask others to add time and score to ALL of our posts, when 99% of us are watching live. I have a hard time watching the game and keeping up with all the posts, never mind adding a time and score marker on every post.

How long does it take for you to type a score like "50-54"  ?        I am watching streaming.     Type whatever you want or don't want in your post.    I will do the same in mine.

The thing I don't like about the streaming options is the fact that streams trail live by 90 seconds to 3 minutes, and being on a game thread tells you what happens before you see it. Usually it is a frustrated DB or Kyle post or amazing Ja play.

3 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

DB is playing some dang good defense 

It would be so nice if DB really worked with Coaches this off-season to improve his shot-selection.   I love his competitive fire and defense but his sporadic offense is The problem.  Man I hope Justise can be healthy i think his presence can really balance DB out 

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

It would be so nice if DB really worked with Coaches this off-season to improve his shot-selection.   I love his competitive fire and defense but his sporadic offense is The problem.  Man I hope Justise can be healthy i think his presence can really balance DB out 

It's funny but since the Spurs game Dillon has been more under control 

3 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

The thing I don't like about the streaming options is the fact that streams trail live by 90 seconds to 3 minutes, and being on a game thread tells you what happens before you see it. Usually it is a frustrated DB or Kyle post or amazing Ja play.

This so much. My fiancee and I chose to go with Hulu Live over cable when we moved in together to save money. And while we love it, because of the money it saves, the one annoying thing is that its always behind cable a good 90 seconds.

2 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

It's funny but since the Spurs game Dillon has been more under control 

I’m giving the coach at least partial props for this.

1 minute ago, GameOn said:

No bias at ESPN during half time. JV has a monster 2nd quarter and all the talk is about Nurkic. 

Wel he did have 15 rebounds at the half lol