chipc3

Play In Game Thread Portland vs Memphis

1 minute ago, UOFLfan7 said:

I think earlier someone asked if people could put the score in their posts since they couldn't watch or listen to the game. I could be wrong though. 

That was that same dude! You can get a play by play on Grizzlies.com

2 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Hey, welcome to the boards! Always nice to have respectful fans from other teams.

Thanks! I may be a Jazz fan but I've had a soft spot for the Grizz this season due to the toughness the play with, which IMO is missing from alot of NBA teams.

Plus ya'll have Dieng now, and as a Louisville fan before all else I have to root for any team that has my all-time favorite Louisville player on their bench haha. 

2 minutes ago, GTG said:

Geeze dude are you trying to get your post count up or something? This is a discussion thread not a play-by-play, you can get that on Grizzlies.com. Quit the spam.

46-50   4:10  2nd quarter.   If you had missed all the games like I did, and wanted to read through the game thread to see how the game went (without knowing the final score of who won) you would understand why I am posting like I am.    If you would just preface your post with a score, it would make a lot of difference to those of us who later go through the game thread.

Just now, toocoolkellz said:

I'm trying to met your energy

We should be friends

Nurkic the main problem right now, can't say I was expecting that with the way Lillard has been playing the whole bubble. At this point would almost prefer Lillard to shoot than Nurkic. (I probably will regret saying that at some point this game lol) 

Just now, UOFLfan7 said:

Nurkic the main problem right now, can't say I was expecting that with the way Lillard has been playing the whole bubble. At this point would almost prefer Lillard to shoot than Nurkic. (I probably will regret saying that at some point this game lol) 

Naw you make Nurkic beat you 

1 minute ago, QMemphis said:

Naw you make Nurkic beat you 

I hear ya, Nurkic just on another level right now. Hopefully it doesn't hold up into the second half. 

9 minutes ago, GTG said:

Geeze dude are you trying to get your post count up or something? This is a discussion thread not a play-by-play, you can get that on Grizzlies.com. Quit the spam.

This is very humorous coming from you.  You were far worse back in the day.

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

This is very humorous coming from you.  You were far worse back in the day.

Times change

4 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

5 points and 2 assists not good enough from Ja

This would be a bad game for Ja to not play great.