chipc3

Play In Game Thread Portland vs Memphis

Just now, TimBC said:

Whaddya know, we're back.

Amazing how things change when the refs stop giving unlimited free throws to Portland

Just now, toocoolkellz said:

I'd rather point out your negativity 

Oh thank you, so kind of you!

Just now, Joey Crawford said:

42-39    Brooks for another 3.

Geeze dude are you trying to get your post count up or something? This is a discussion thread not a play-by-play, you can get that on Grizzlies.com. Quit the spam.

16 minutes ago, UOFLfan7 said:

As a Jazz fan, I just want to apologize for these refs. Watching this game, the reffing is a complete joke. Ya'll came out playing really good defense, but the refs obviously were not having that, and due to their egregious calls ya'lls players look scared to play tight defense now (not that I blame them).

I mean could 15 FT attempts to 2 FT attempts be any more obvious? I get the NBA really wants Blazers vs Lakers, but at least make it less obvious. This type of crap is why watching the NBA can be so annoying sometimes. 

Hey, welcome to the boards! Always nice to have respectful fans from other teams.

1 minute ago, GTG said:

Geeze dude are you trying to get your post count up or something? This is a discussion thread not a play-by-play, you can get that on Grizzlies.com. Quit the spam.

I think earlier someone asked if people could put the score in their posts since they couldn't watch or listen to the game. I could be wrong though.