chipc3

Play In Game Thread Portland vs Memphis

Just now, King Dork said:

Welp. It’s been real. 

Real horrible. Time to fire Jenkins.

This probably won't be close, don't overreact to this game. We had a good season and should still feel positive, we're just in way over our heads here. 

Just now, Joey Crawford said:

14-28  2:28 first quarter.   Blazers another 3.....😮

You realize there’s a play-by-play with scores and stats if you go to Grizzlies.com, right?

I'm working on a theory that many teams "get it all working" but very few teams can sustain it. Maybe the opposing coaches figure out a strategy, maybe someone gets hurt. We had it before the break; POR and PHO had it after. 

In the end, we did as well as expected, maybe better. The future looks pretty good. 

As a Jazz fan, I just want to apologize for these refs. Watching this game, the reffing is a complete joke. Ya'll came out playing really good defense, but the refs obviously were not having that, and due to their egregious calls ya'lls players look scared to play tight defense now (not that I blame them).

I mean could 15 FT attempts to 2 FT attempts be any more obvious? I get the NBA really wants Blazers vs Lakers, but at least make it less obvious. This type of crap is why watching the NBA can be so annoying sometimes. 

Just now, UOFLfan7 said:

As a Jazz fan, I just want to apologize for these refs. Watching this game, the reffing is a complete joke. Ya'll came out playing really good defense, but the refs obviously were not having that, and due to their egregious calls ya'lls players look scared to play tight defense now (not that I blame them).

I mean could 15 FT attempts to 2 FT attempts be any more obvious? I get the NBA really wants Blazers vs Lakers, but at least make it less obvious. This type of crap is why watching the NBA can be so annoying sometimes. 

NBA refs have been corrupt for decades, it’s a known fact, and it’s usually the smaller markets that get the short end of the stick.

They gotta  Keep attacking 

get in the paint to get fouls and trap dame every time make the other guys make plays 

effort can keep us in this 

We're getting good looks just not sinking them. Not really concerned if we win or lose. The experience is most important.  Usually when teams go up early they slow down, unfortunately they have dame though

Good run to start the second quarter, just need to keep this below 8 points heading into the second half and I would count that as a win after that first quarter. 

Just now, toocoolkellz said:

Negative Nancy is here

Feel free to ignore if you don’t like, nobody asked for your opinion.