chipc3

Play In Game Thread Portland vs Memphis

Not a Dame fan, but I would be cheering for the Blazers in the next round vs.the Lakers.

What I could see happening, especially if the Grizzlies force a 2nd game, is Dame getting injured near the end of the game or soon thereafter, and the Lakers walking through their series.

20 hours ago, VikingWarrior said:

If Tuys return (50/50) how do feel that changes rotation? (Tuys Melton Allen feels “small” To me) . Really hope we show up tomorrow - great chance to silence the haters

I hope Tyus can play, but he might be a little rusty after the time off.

Well this is it.....look at it this way if we're eliminated from the playoffs in the last game of the season it's a win. Because almost everyone including most Grizz fans weren't expecting the team to be fighting for a playoff spot past game #73.

I feel confident about this game for some reason.

While Portland has played Ja better than any other team, they still don't play defense.

Slow down their outside shooting a little bit, and i think we win

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Gee, how many times we been to the stripe?  My feed keeps freezing and POR is always there when it resumes.

Zero.

Yep, it’s pretty clear who the officials placed their bets on for this game already.

I missed all the games, live broadcasts.    When I read through the thread, everyone's comments, as a substitute to watching the game live - what would have been really helpful is if you guys would start your posts with the score, grizzlies firsts.

like 11-14.

4 minutes ago, GTG said:

Yep, it’s pretty clear who the officials placed their bets on for this game already.

8 vs 5.