chipc3

Play In Game Thread Portland vs Memphis

Great showing by our guys. Please don't trade any of these guys and keep adding talented, hungry young dudes.

Blazers are a bunch of punks btw.

Really strong effort from the Grizz, can't be upset with their effort. Its gonna pain me to root for the Lakers against Portland but thats 2020 for me lol. 

Amazing effort

This team is full of dogs and has endless heart and fight. They didn't stop fighting until the end and that's all we can ask for from a young team. Ja, Dillon and BC became men tonight. The future is bright.

i'm still baffled by how jenkins didn't challenge that BS foul call on allen.  he had more than enough time to do it, and waits util after dame is at the FT line shooting technical FTs.  that was a huge turning point in this game.

2 minutes ago, cdp said:

And there were actually ppl saying Melo was done.....

It was Melo's fault tho. Trying to play with Westbrook/George in OKC then Harden/Paul in Houston. Terrible fits for him so he looked washed. Meanwhile Lilliard/McCullom were up in Portland literally begging him in public to play with them both times he was a FA.

why oh why did brandon help off of melo on that last lillard drive?  he did the same thing twice in the game we lost against them earlier in the bubble

Ja outplaying Damian Lillard in an eliminstion game talks to the type of player he's going to be for the next decade. 

The future is bright.