Rdk4121

Grizzles Trade Targets

1 hour ago, TimBC said:

We have a happy team here, not sure a whiner is what we need. 

The thing was though, he was right. It just wasn't the place to say it. The offense just seemed to flow better for them once they actuality started sharing it. 

On 9/12/2020 at 4:33 PM, Rdk4121 said:

The thing was though, he was right. It just wasn't the place to say it. The offense just seemed to flow better for them once they actuality started sharing it. 

True

On 9/3/2020 at 12:37 PM, Rdk4121 said:

I like RoCo, but I doubt they'd trade him given what it took to get him. Maybe they would because he gets paid significantly more than House. Who knows what the Rockets will even look like next year though. 

Well, D'Antoni decided not to renew his contract. Who knows what direction they will go in now. 

9 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Rebuild probabilit

Maybe, but they dont have much flexibility with Russ and Harden under huge contracts, they also don't have much draft capital or promising young pieces. They have really nothing going for them. 

34 minutes ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

Give the rockets Winslow, Clarke, dieng and picks for harden

While we're at it we should trade Jaren to the Bucks for Giannis 

2 hours ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

Since Harden has the ball in his hands 90% of the time, who are you trading Ja for, since he would now be useless.

No.

2 hours ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

20 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Since Harden has the ball in his hands 90% of the time, who are you trading Ja for, since he would now be useless.

No.

😂🤣  I was thinking the Rocket and 76ers coulds make a win/win trade with a lil help from Grind City....😎

So the Rockets trade Covington ($12,138,345) back to the 76ers for Tobias Harris ( $34,358,850) but Memphis sends  Dieng ($17,287,640) out to Philly for the #21 2020 Draft pick...  Then Philly trades Dieng to Phoenix and Phoenix sends Memphis Kelly Oubre ....😜

I mean...  It could work...🧐🤓

28 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

No.

Rockets didnt lose because they had two ball dominant guards. They lost because they played PJ Tucker at the 5 and couldn't get rebounds. 

23 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

Rockets didnt lose because they had two ball dominant guards. They lost because they played PJ Tucker at the 5 and couldn't get rebounds. 

Not just the rebounding....  They forced lots of turnovers, dared Russell "Westbricks" to shoot and showed everybody basketball is chess not checkers....  One trick-hero iso small ball aint winnin squat...  😁

10 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

Maybe, but they dont have much flexibility with Russ and Harden under huge contracts, they also don't have much draft capital or promising young pieces. They have really nothing going for them. 

Yup, they're in a bad situation 

In theory it's a decent move, he's a solid ball handler and creator off the dribble. Him and JV obviously have chemistry together. Obviously spacing is a concern, but if you can get him for cheap, I'm all for it. 

One question for you guys? What if we target Rose + Noah? I know theyr are old but still have energy to give + 2 very talented players. And the go well together. They could bring so much from the bench.

2 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

One question for you guys? What if we target Rose + Noah? I know theyr are old but still have energy to give + 2 very talented players. And the go well together. They could bring so much from the bench.

No Tyus is a better compliment to Ja as a backup PG and Noah is effective when he plays but he is not good enough to play anymore 

Luke Kennard is a guy that was on the table at the deadline. He shot nearly 40% from 3 on 7.1 attempts this year and is a pretty good assist man. He's not good defensively, and also has some injury history. 

Just throwing it out there to see what people think. 

Kennards in his early 20s too right? He'd be a real nice fit to grow with. Basically anyone we can realistically get at SG that's enough of an upgrade to push Brooks to the bench should be the targets. Guys like Kennard, Hield, Bogdanovic, maybe Fournier, maybe Burks even. Shouldn't be too hard to put a trade package together for one of them.

25 minutes ago, cdp said:

Kennards in his early 20s too right? He'd be a real nice fit to grow with. Basically anyone we can realistically get at SG that's enough of an upgrade to push Brooks to the bench should be the targets. Guys like Kennard, Hield, Bogdanovic, maybe Fournier, maybe Burks even. Shouldn't be too hard to put a trade package together for one of them.

Hield is still my guy, but if Brooks is included in that trade, we become pretty thin at SF. Pretty much just left Justise, as Kyle is still mostly a PF. 

Kennard would be nice, but I guess is he really that much better than Grayson? Or, at least is he that much better than Grayson to be worth whatever it takes to acquire him? I think he's be a great fit with Justise in the starting lineup, but same could be said for Grayson (though Kennard being a better passer helps even more).