chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics 8/11/2020

6 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Has anyone checked out the lineup Philly is putting out against Phoenix? The league has it in against the Grizzlies.

It is rather curious how so many teams have rested people against other teams, especially POR. 

Just now, The J Crew said:

Taylor never uses his challenges. So frustrating. 

This is the kind of stuff that makes me doubt him as a long term coach. This isn’t a rookie mistake. It’s a personality flaw.

I don't understand why Jenkins NEVER challenges anything. It's a really really glaring weakness in his coaching. You have literally no reason not to use your challenge every game. That was not a foul by Dillon. That was a terrible call that needed to be challenged because these refs have been ******* lost out there.

Just now, fanboyslim said:

This is the kind of stuff that makes me doubt him as a long term coach. This isn’t a rookie mistake. It’s a personality flaw.

He needs to be fired, especially after this embarrassment showing in Orlando is over. A joke of a coach. 

3 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Give him a break. Everybody has personality flaws. I mean Dave Joerger had them, David Fizdale had them, J.B. Bickerstaff had them....hold on, wait a minute. 

2 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

watch the slow mo replay, he clearly hit walker's elbow

I did multiple times

no contact 

not sure what you are watching. Heck even the commentators said there was no contact after the replay

1 minute ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Give him a break. Everybody has personality flaws. I mean Dave Joerger had them, David Fizdale had them, J.B. Bickerstaff had them....hold on, wait a minute. 

Lol fire his arse

6 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

@Ole Dirty Klondike - we didn't make it over 40.5 :(

At this point, I would just sit everybody for these last 1.5 games. We ain't winning and these teams are rolling out full lineups. I'm to the point where I don't even care about the play-in game(s) cause I get the feeling it would be rigged against us with tons of bogus calls. 

Just now, grizz1016 said:

Lol fire his arse

He will get at least 2 years if not 3. At worst I see them letting him babysit through next season and then for the 2021-22 season get another more experienced coach as the expectations would have changed by then. 

1 minute ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

At this point, I would just sit everybody for these last 1.5 games. We ain't winning and these teams are rolling out full lineups. I'm to the point where I don't even care about the play-in game(s) cause I get the feeling it would be rigged against us with tons of bogus calls. 

Once everybody went down I pretty much packed it in anyways, just good to see some bball. 

3 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

I did multiple times

no contact 

not sure what you are watching. Heck even the commentators said there was no contact after the replay

dude, watch the **** video from the side, he obviously hit walker's elbow.  i don't know what feed you're watching, but i'm watching it on league pass.  clear as day.

Just now, grizz09 said:

dude, watch the **** video from the side, he obviously hit walker's elbow.  i don't now what feed you're watching, but i'm watching it on league pass.  clear as day.

Dude I watched it multiple times

you see what you wanna see

we’ll agree to disagree here