chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors - 8/9/20

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

At this point - there is no way you can convince me Josh is a worse option.  

Probably not. 

aaaaaand now he jacks up a three pointer... he is doing nothing but hurting the team... and yet still he doesn't get benched.  WTF!!?

4 minutes ago, VikingWarrior said:

I guess he is a “positive” defender. Someone that has looked at the advance stats how does he rank as a defender ??? 

He's not good. Both Melton and Kyle Anderson have far better advanced stats metrics on D. 

Brooks' advanced stats are pretty horrific tbh.

Aaaaaaaand now Dillon travels with the ball.  It seems like Josh Jackson makes one bad pass and he is punished with being taken out of the rotation.  Dillon single handedly loses games for us night in and night out and he has an eternal green light.  I just don't get it.

Make an investment in the future, coach: sit Brooks till at least late in the 3rd, and all game if you need to. 

Just now, BnaBreaker said:

Aaaaaaaand now Dillon travels with the ball.  It seems like Josh Jackson makes one bad pass and he is punished with being taken out of the rotation.  Dillon single handedly loses games for us night in and night out and he has an eternal green light.  I just don't get it.

I don’t think Josh’s issue is on court performance 

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

At this point - there is no way you can convince me Josh is a worse option.  

Josh biggest issue is the turnovers because even though bricking is bad, open court turnovers automatically lead to buckets the other way. But I wouldn't mind seeing a better athlete like Josh.drive to the basket relentlessly. I would atleast have hope. 

Brooks is 3-12. He has 3 turnovers. He's a -10 (by far worst on team).

Hate to pile on the guy, but he is destroying the ball movement, momentum and flow of our entire team.

The West has more talent but these top three EC teams we have to play are ridiculous on the defensive end. They got all hands on you. 

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Josh biggest issue is the turnovers because even though bricking is bad, open court turnovers automatically lead to buckets the other way. But I wouldn't mind seeing a better athlete like Josh.drive to the basket relentlessly. I would atleast have hope. 

He is a better passer and defender than brooks too.  Both of them have BBIQ issues the question is which one has higher ceiling thus more worthy of investment.    Brooks is better pure shooter but his IQ is so bad that it prevents that from being effective.    Long story short - i am completely out on DB.    He is/was fools' gold.