bhoyal

TV for the three scrimmages

Recommended Posts

I read they can be viewed on Grizzlies.com with Pete doing play by play.

Does anybody know if this means they will also be on NBA TV?  Or will you have to have NBA TV to seem them on grizzlies.com?

 

5e62a154-afeb-48c9-9a96-30f963aaab12.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

starting to Get EXCITED Grizzlies Basketball is getting closer to being back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

grizzlies.com I think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two of the games are scheduled to be shown on NBA TV. I don't expect them to be blacked out since the games aren't' local and won't be broadcast on local TV. The first game (Friday) is only being shown on Grizzlies.com. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

misstep by the league to black out the game last night in the memphis area. after such a long layoff, you should give fans as much access as possible to your product- not less. 
 

as for the blackout rule... we had no option to watch it on tv locally... and tickets weren’t available for us to attend the “local” game down in the bubble in orlando. 
 

slim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, memphis slim said:

misstep by the league to black out the game last night in the memphis area. after such a long layoff, you should give fans as much access as possible to your product- not less. 
 

as for the blackout rule... we had no option to watch it on tv locally... and tickets weren’t available for us to attend the “local” game down in the bubble in orlando. 
 

slim. 

Democratic Debate Yes GIF by GIPHY News - Find & Share on GIPHY

Donald Trump Yes GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert - Find & Share  on GIPHY

Yelling Yes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got game 2 on grizzlies.com on my iPhone  without NBA League Pass or anything. Game 1 on my desktop browser didn’t work, but that may be because of specific settings I use, and another browser might have worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimBC said:

I got game 2 on grizzlies.com on my iPhone  without NBA League Pass or anything. Game 1 on my desktop browser didn’t work, but that may be because of specific settings I use, and another browser might have worked.

I saw game 1 on NBA League Pass (well, parts of it, I had work meetings) and then game 2 was on NBATV. I think game 3 is on NBATV as well. Very strange that they would black out the local market from seeing a team scrimmage but would allow those who don't live in the local market to have access to these games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I tell the girl that I am sort of dating.........I would love to get lunch with you after I get out of work (Working 5am-1pm) but......Grizz.....Heat.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, grizzgolf said:

How do I tell the girl that I am sort of dating.........I would love to get lunch with you after I get out of work (Working 5am-1pm) but......Grizz.....Heat.......

Do any hotel rooms in the area have the NBA channel... and room service?  B)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

How do I tell the girl that I am sort of dating.........I would love to get lunch with you after I get out of work (Working 5am-1pm) but......Grizz.....Heat.......

You're going to have to deal with it at some point, might as well find out what her priorities are.  

I showed up at a wedding once in my football shirt and cleats, changed clothes in the foyer. And it was always understood that my softball schedule went in the calendar first. Vacations started AFTER the year-end tournament. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The grizzlies.com broadcasts were so vastly superior to NBA League Pass.    The league should talk to whoever was in charge and ask them to replace league pass. it is a joke.   the NBA app itself is almost useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GrizzedByBluffCity said:

The grizzlies.com broadcasts were so vastly superior to NBA League Pass.    The league should talk to whoever was in charge and ask them to replace league pass. it is a joke.   the NBA app itself is almost useless.

I’m always baffled because the International League Pass feed is excellent. 4K quality. How is it possible to make it worse for the US territory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

I’m always baffled because the International League Pass feed is excellent. 4K quality. How is it possible to make it worse for the US territory?

I think they have an incentive to drive people away from a non-TV solution, due to the fact that the majority of league revenue comes from TV contracts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 2:23 PM, Zappastache said:

I think they have an incentive to drive people away from a non-TV solution, due to the fact that the majority of league revenue comes from TV contracts. 

What if, for example, you live in Mojave in a Winnebago?  No cable and maybe internet...streaming if you are lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now