I❤️JV

32 wins ....so far

Great clips. Getting psyched, 12 days to go to scrimmage game #1. More psyched that League Pass just listed the scrimmage games. So there is live coverage of the scrimmages.

One of my favorite clips (not in the above clips), was from Jan. 29, Griz vs Knicks, at MSG. In the Griz end of the court, JV appears to take a knee to the groin area. He's lying on the floor in pain, while Ja takes the ball up the court. Ja stalls for time (waiting for JV to come up the floor). Ja craftily draws a double team to open up the middle of the court. Then JV finally makes his way up the middle, Ja then makes a perfect pass to JV who goes in for a monster slam. Jega. Then a minute later an altercation breaks out after Jay Crowder takes an unnecessary 3 and gets pushed out of bounds while he's in the air. A dramatic finish and great road win.

21 hours ago, GameOn said:

Great clips. Getting psyched, 12 days to go to scrimmage game #1. More psyched that League Pass just listed the scrimmage games. So there is live coverage of the scrimmages.

One of my favorite clips (not in the above clips), was from Jan. 29, Griz vs Knicks, at MSG. In the Griz end of the court, JV appears to take a knee to the groin area. He's lying on the floor in pain, while Ja takes the ball up the court. Ja stalls for time (waiting for JV to come up the floor). Ja craftily draws a double team to open up the middle of the court. Then JV finally makes his way up the middle, Ja then makes a perfect pass to JV who goes in for a monster slam. Jega. Then a minute later an altercation breaks out after Jay Crowder takes an unnecessary 3 and gets pushed out of bounds while he's in the air. A dramatic finish and great road win.

I still think we win 4 or 5. I just dont want any play in games with the Pelicans 

6 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

I still think we win 4 or 5. I just dont want any play in games with the Pelicans 

If we only win 4-5 we're most certainly doing a play in game with someone. We would most likely be the 8th still in that scenario. 

On 7/14/2020 at 12:44 PM, Rdk4121 said:

If we only win 4-5 we're most certainly doing a play in game with someone. We would most likely be the 8th still in that scenario. 

Yeah, for us to drop to 9th we'd have to go 2-6 while another team goes 6-2; don't see that happening (knock on wood). To avoid the play-in game scenario, we'd have to have a better record than Kings/Pelicans/Blazers. Given Fox just sprained his ankle and Zion could miss some games depending how long the medical emergency in his family takes, I think biggest threat as of today are the Blazers.

1 hour ago, ACGrizz said:

Yeah, for us to drop to 9th we'd have to go 2-6 while another team goes 6-2; don't see that happening (knock on wood). To avoid the play-in game scenario, we'd have to have a better record than Kings/Pelicans/Blazers. Given Fox just sprained his ankle and Zion could miss some games depending how long the medical emergency in his family takes, I think biggest threat as of today are the Blazers.

Even the Blazers are down Trevor Ariza now, but they did get Nurk and Collins back. They're also the only ones with any playoff experience among the teams behind us.