Crizzle

Bleacher Reports top 100 players of the 19-20 season.....

6 hours ago, Crizzle said:

Jaren deserved much better

not really...Rankings are who he is...not what he can be...he can be Giannis lite ...or the next Myles Turner...hope we can see some grit from him in the bubble....

7 hours ago, Crizzle said:

Jaren deserved much better

I roll with you on this. Maybe not much higher but that seems a little low for him. He has a lot to show during Orlando. 

4 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

not really...Rankings are who he is...not what he can be...he can be Giannis lite ...or the next Myles Turner...hope we can see some grit from him in the bubble....

My problem is the first paragraph is bashing his play at the 5, since hes not our starting 5 and plays sparingly in some lineups a fraction of the time

The person who made this list must be a Bucks fan trying to convince Giannis to stay.  Khris Middleton wouldn't even be in my top 40.  

Also, BC should have at least been in the 90s.  

2 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

The person who made this list must be a Bucks fan trying to convince Giannis to stay.  Khris Middleton wouldn't even be in my top 40.  

He's having a really nice season. 21/6/4 and  1 made shot away from  50/40/90 shooting splits.  

14 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

For sure. BC in the 90s feels right 

I think JA and JJJ are ranked OK given JA has not even completed a full year, and JJJ has had ups and downs and a few injuries that has taken him out for stretches.  The team needs to make the playoffs and show better in next ranking....I initially thought the same of JV's ranking, about right...until i looked at the players ranked ahead of him...data doesn't lie, and JV has outperformed a lot of these guys, and especially in game matchups....

20 hours ago, Lugan Village said:

I think JA and JJJ are ranked OK given JA has not even completed a full year, and JJJ has had ups and downs and a few injuries that has taken him out for stretches.  The team needs to make the playoffs and show better in next ranking....I initially thought the same of JV's ranking, about right...until i looked at the players ranked ahead of him...data doesn't lie, and JV has outperformed a lot of these guys, and especially in game matchups....

Agree. Dont know why a lot of people hate on JV. He's a really good center and I think this is the heathiest he's been