chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Philadelphia 76ers - July 24

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, grizzgolf said:

We are on the internet

AWESOME!!!! SOON I hope for the US. Are they doing a special pricing program for these games?

if its on the internet , it might be free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lions said:

how much does that cost

I suspect it depends on where in the world you are. In Spain there are discounts if you have certain TV/Internet packages or if you renew early. Otherwise it's about 130€ for the full season, all games included. I'm checking current prices and they seem to have a 45€ offer for the remainder of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

I suspect it depends on where in the world you are. In Spain there are discounts if you have certain TV/Internet packages or if you renew early. Otherwise it's about 130€ for the full season, all games included. I'm checking current prices and they seem to have a 45€ offer for the remainder of the season.

thats for the info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 2:32 PM, fanboyslim said:

All the scrimmage games show up in International League Pass now.

All scrimmage games (for all teams) have now been listed on NBA League Pass. So there is live coverage. Haven't seen anything yet about Fox Sports TV coverage of the scrimmage games.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GameOn said:

All scrimmage games (for all teams) have now been listed on NBA League Pass. So there is live coverage. Haven't seen anything yet about Fox Sports TV coverage of the scrimmage games.  

Perfect! Time to spend some money back on league pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 5:29 AM, grizzgolf said:

Perfect! Time to spend some money back on league pass

It should be half price as well at this point in the season. I first signed up with League Pass in February of 2019 and it was half off the full price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, GameOn said:

It should be half price as well at this point in the season. I first signed up with League Pass in February of 2019 and it was half off the full price.

Sadly it still looks like full price. No matter. I'll toss them the cash. Just spent a ton to watch the Rays play baseball and I dont like baseball that much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow!

Hopefully everyone looks good and is in relatively good shape! Saw a nice highlight dunk clip from Ja.  Looks in Ja Form.  

Good test for Slo Mo as a starter. Can probably guard Ben Simmons ok... hopefully. Neither oversized playmaker shoots well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why this game isn't on NBA TV... instead they're opting to air reruns of some TNT show called "The Arena"... I mean... wtf...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its time to be on pins and needles again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember this is going to be more like an early preseason game than anything. Don’t get too excited/depressed by what you see tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Remember this is going to be more like an early preseason game than anything. Don’t get too excited/depressed by what you see tonight.

I think the seeding games will also look a bit preseason-y when they don't involve teams vying for the 8th seed. I suppose some of the teams higher up in the standings may try to jockey for position to avoid a certain opponent or end up in a more favorable side of the bracket, but since there's no homecourt advantage, this is going to be much more of a tuning up opportunity for the "better" teams (...or at least that's my hope with respect to the last 3 games of our schedule).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Remember this is going to be more like an early preseason game than anything. Don’t get too excited/depressed by what you see tonight.

 

Nope.  It's time to overreact. We didn't have a summer league to do that.  It's time now.

 

I'm warming up:

"NBA Finals run coming up.  Looking forward to the Bucks game because that's likely who we see in the finals."

"Did JJJ do anything all break? Time to look for a trade partner"

"Kyle Anderson has an outside shot now? Get him 12 shots a game!"

"Looks like Winslow is as brittle as Heat fans say he is" (whoops, have to take that one out of the lineup, seems to be true).

"How did we win 32 games? We might not win again until March"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we'll see a team trying to see what they have with their starters. In watching those other games over the last couple days, it looked closer to a G-League audition.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 4:29 AM, grizzgolf said:

Perfect! Time to spend some money back on league pass

 

I don't think I would do that. If they block out the national and local games, you won't be watching much live.

If you are more into watching it delayed, then maybe.

I'd watch scrimmages on Grizzlies.com and then the others on a streaming service (other thread) that has NBA TV, TNT and ESPN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is up Grizz nation?  It's been a while.

Wish DeAnthony would get the start.  But not surprising Taylor went with Kyle. For the first game against the Blazers, I really think DeAnthony is the better choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the countdown clock. As Toke says, let's THROW IT UP!!

 

a0359072474_16.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F ... I ... N ... A ... L ... L ... Y

The wait is over ... Game On.

Go Grizzlies 🍕  🍺  🏀  💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

At least we'll see a team trying to see what they have with their starters. In watching those other games over the last couple days, it looked closer to a G-League audition.

 

 

That's a big lineup.  Simmons now at the 4, and Sixers like SMU grad Shake Milton at the point. Horford off the bench.  A mystery why the Sixers have not been better this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The J Crew said:

That's a big lineup.  Simmons now at the 4, and Sixers like SMU grad Shake Milton at the point. Horford off the bench.  A mystery why the Sixers have not been better this season.

 

Simmons gave Ja some problems the last time they played, I think.  Plus he had Horford and Embiid back there.  Sixers are very good when healthy and motivated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horford didn't work with both Simmons and Embiid offensively.  Not enough floor spacing.  This lineup has a chance of unlocking some upside for Philly imo, if Shake Milton can play at a decent level.  The East playoffs will be very interesting imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now