I❤️JV

Memphis Grizzlies players on twitter

On 7/19/2020 at 7:05 PM, I❤️JV said:

:03 - :05 

wait and another one at :56 !!!

I think we may have found our crazy!

throw it up 

On 7/20/2020 at 6:57 PM, grizz09 said:

josh in the interviews i've seen seems like a smart, nice guy who you'd think gets along with everyone and hopefully has put his past behind him.  hope he does well in the future whether it's with the grizzlies or elsewhere.

He's had his issues, but he also plays chess and the saxophone. He also seems like an affable guy in his interviews and I haven't heard any negative comments from any teammates. I was skeptical when we he came over from the Suns, but hoping he continues on the positive track he's on.

3 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

T-Mac is an idiot. Ja isn't saying the Grizzlies should have finished in 8th place. He is saying requiring them to be more than 4.5 games ahead at the end is unfair. Ja is complaining about the play in games not the resolution of the season. 

Everyone knows it the 8th place team was the Lakers or the Spurs there would be no play in scenario. 

1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

T-Mac is an idiot. Ja isn't saying the Grizzlies should have finished in 8th place. He is saying requiring them to be more than 4.5 games ahead at the end is unfair. Ja is complaining about the play in games not the resolution of the season. 

Everyone knows it the 8th place team was the Lakers or the Spurs there would be no play in scenario. 

Exactly!