Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yet, there is a faction that goes by several different names that has an aim of a "racial holy war" as they call it... to end America as we know it.  By any amount of violence needed.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Klassen#Racial_holy_war

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/rahowa

They are guilty of sedition and treason already.  They need to be sent to gitmo and throw away the key.  

2 hours ago, bhoyal said:

Yet, there is a faction that goes by several different names that has an aim of a "racial holy war" as they call it... to end America as we know it.  By any amount of violence needed.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Klassen#Racial_holy_war

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/rahowa

They are guilty of sedition and treason already.  They need to be sent to gitmo and throw away the key.  

Sounds like they are as bad as the hate group Nation of Islam. There are always people pushing hate. It's usually about control. Fear and anger are often used by twisted individuals to gain power. Every marxist leader has used fear and anger to gain power. Every single one.

So the real question is how do you combat it? Do you focus on the race of the twisted individual? Of course not. That is racism. You then become what they are. The old saying that "you become who you hate" is all too often true.

Any group or person advocating hate is wrong. Any group or person advocating censorship (outside of protecting minors) is hiding something. Hate and censorship are tools that are used by tyrants to take away freedoms.

When exactly did Malcolm X organize the hoarding of weapons, planting sympathizers in the military and police forces, and call for a race war and to end America as we know it???  I missed that.

When did a follower of Malcolm X blow up a federal building in Oklahoma City and kill hundreds of innocent men, women, and kids?  Yes, there was a pre-school in that building.  

I don't think the anti-American "racial holy war" crowd should be censored.  They should be executed for treason.

Don't fall for the Tucker Carlson false equivalences and deflection.  They are BS.  Fox "news" are a bunch of racism apologists and thus complicit in it.

---------------------------------------------------

quote:

Fear and anger are often used by twisted individuals to gain power.

Want to see a photo that proves that statement?

trump-angry-finger-speech.jpg

Who said anything about Malcolm X?

So far I have asked some questions and you come back with negativity, never answering any questions. 

Now that you brought him up, Malcom X was a black nationalist. A white nationalist is viewed as a racist. What about a black nationalist?

A black power marcher in theory could be a bigot against whites.  There could be Hispanics who are bigoted against Asians.  There could be Protestants bigots against Catholics... etc.etc.etc

When exactly did Malcolm X organize the hoarding of weapons, planting sympathizers in the military and police forces, and call for a race war and to end America as we know it???  Or a pro-Hispanic outfit doing it?  Or a pro-Asian outfit doing it?

?

Being a bigot is protected by freedom of thought guaranteed in the constitution.

Overthrow of the government and slaughter of minorities is not.  If yelling "fire" in a crowded theater is illegal, sedition and treason are certainly VERY much against the laws of the land.

The Rahowa bunch is not your garden variety "Archie Bunker" grousing bigot.  They want a civil war and overthrow Washington.

So any "but-but-but... what about..." doesn't hold water.

1 hour ago, bhoyal said:

A black power marcher in theory could be a bigot against whites. 

Now imagine someone saying "A white power marcher in theory could be a bigot against blacks."

It's been my experience that people minimize their own short comings and maximze the short comings of others.

To paraphrase George Carlin; nearly all people think they are above average intelligence, but the math doesn't support that.

If you look for bad, you will always find it. There are bad people of every race and religion. It seems to me that you are searching for bad people of a specific race. Usually if you want to find a racist, they are the person making everything about race.

I'm not talking about the everyday bigot.  That was already explained.

I'm talking about people (neo-nazis) trying to overthrow America.  They do exist.

You understand the difference but are pretending not to.  That is being disingenuous.  Thus this discussion is over.

19 hours ago, bhoyal said:

I'm not talking about the everyday bigot.  That was already explained.

I'm talking about people (neo-nazis) trying to overthrow America.  They do exist.

You understand the difference but are pretending not to.  That is being disingenuous.  Thus this discussion is over.

Hate is hate. Racism is racism. You are simply justifying your bigotry by painting one hater as being worse than another. You found some obscure haters (psycho's) that are of a specific race to make your misguided point. I believe that is being disingenuous (and bigoted/racist). When anyone targets someone based on their race, guess what, that's racism! You even go as far as watering down other racists as mere "bigots". Shame on you.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.