I❤️JV

Vecenie’s 2019-20 NBA Rookie Scale Prospect Team Rankings

Recommended Posts

you put clark into the starting line up he a double/double player 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lions said:

you put clark into the starting line up he a double/double player 

Yes he is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, ACGrizz said:

I think it'll be him, Sekou Doumbouya or Cam Reddish when we look back in a couple years. Reddish was improving every single month of the season and was putting up nice numbers in February and March.

Hachimura will be better than both, but it will be one of the greatest draft class 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 5:24 PM, ACGrizz said:

I think it'll be him, Sekou Doumbouya or Cam Reddish when we look back in a couple years. Reddish was improving every single month of the season and was putting up nice numbers in February and March.

True. Reddish was looking good at the end of the season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 4:41 AM, lions said:

i need the season to start so i can get my post count up

Well ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

care about your post count. 

 

Quality matters too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TimBC said:

care about your post count. 

 

Quality matters too. 

i.m surprise some one like you would attack a grizzlies fan, your 71 years old, you should know BETTER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 5:13 PM, I❤️JV said:

The REAL Reason the NBA is Scared of Ja Morant

 

 

That was a great video. I watched it last week.  I think Ja is gonna go all out in The Bubble.  Hopefully he ends his rookie season with a bang. Playoffs. ROTY. PLUS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

That was a great video. I watched it last week.  I think Ja is gonna go all out in The Bubble.  Hopefully he ends his rookie season with a bang. Playoffs. ROTY. PLUS.

Could you imagine if we win the series agaisnt the Lakers and go all the way to the West Finals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

Could you imagine if we win the series agaisnt the Lakers and go all the way to the West Finals?

I would cry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

Could you imagine if we win the series agaisnt the Lakers and go all the way to the West Finals?

That would be sweet.  I think that young teams like us and the Pelicans are bad matchups for the Lakers.  I think we have enough personnel to throw at LeBron and AD.  And then we can let Ja run wild.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, Ja_Rules said:

Could you imagine if we win the series agaisnt the Lakers and go all the way to the West Finals?

I must admit , i was daydreaming about it...a lot... in my dreams we are 0-3...and before game 4 it's announced that LeBron got Covid-19....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, lions said:

i.m surprise some one like you would attack a grizzlies fan, your 71 years old, you should know BETTER

Not an attack. You can go for post count if you want. I'm just noticing it and saying that many have different priorities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, lions said:

i.m surprise some one like you would attack a grizzlies fan, your 71 years old, you should know BETTER

 

7 minutes ago, TimBC said:

Not an attack. You can go for post count if you want. I'm just noticing it and saying that many have different priorities.

Play nice kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

 

Play nice kids. 

i have mellow DOWN chip , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimBC said:

Not an attack. You can go for post count if you want. I'm just noticing it and saying that many have different priorities.

thanks any way HAPPAY BIRTHDAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 5:33 PM, lions said:

you put clark into the starting line up he a double/double player 

He seems like a nice 14ppg and 10-12 rebounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

He seems like a nice 14ppg and 10-12 rebounds

i would like to see if clark can play the 3 ,anderson is NOT the answer going forward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if the Grizzlies can have some Team Friendly contract in the furture this team should push for a title in about 3 years , thanks to J,V for doing that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lions said:

i would like to see if clark can play the 3 ,anderson is NOT the answer going forward 

I want to see a Ja/Dillon/Clarke/Jaren/Jonas starting five too.  Another upside: Winslow can be our 6th man then fill in for any of those starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

I want to see a Ja/Dillon/Clarke/Jaren/Jonas starting five too.  Another upside: Winslow can be our 6th man then fill in for any of those starters.

i forgot about Winslow , that because he has not played any games for us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lions said:

i would like to see if clark can play the 3 ,anderson is NOT the answer going forward 

If not Anderson there are still better options than Clarke at the SF position. We have Josh Jackson, Justise Winslow and Dillon Brooks  who are beetter suited to play the SF position in my opinion. Clarke is solid as the big in a small ball lineup and the backup 4 in almost any matchup scenario. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now