I❤️JV

Vecenie’s 2019-20 NBA Rookie Scale Prospect Team Rankings

you put clark into the starting line up he a double/double player 

1 hour ago, lions said:

Yes he is 

On 6/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, ACGrizz said:

I think it'll be him, Sekou Doumbouya or Cam Reddish when we look back in a couple years. Reddish was improving every single month of the season and was putting up nice numbers in February and March.

Hachimura will be better than both, but it will be one of the greatest draft class 

On 6/30/2020 at 5:24 PM, ACGrizz said:

I think it'll be him, Sekou Doumbouya or Cam Reddish when we look back in a couple years. Reddish was improving every single month of the season and was putting up nice numbers in February and March.

True. Reddish was looking good at the end of the season 

On 6/24/2020 at 4:41 AM, lions said:

i need the season to start so i can get my post count up

Well ... 

care about your post count. 

Quality matters too. 

8 minutes ago, TimBC said:

care about your post count. 

Quality matters too. 

i.m surprise some one like you would attack a grizzlies fan, your 71 years old, you should know BETTER

On 6/30/2020 at 5:13 PM, I❤️JV said:

The REAL Reason the NBA is Scared of Ja Morant

That was a great video. I watched it last week.  I think Ja is gonna go all out in The Bubble.  Hopefully he ends his rookie season with a bang. Playoffs. ROTY. PLUS.

2 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

That was a great video. I watched it last week.  I think Ja is gonna go all out in The Bubble.  Hopefully he ends his rookie season with a bang. Playoffs. ROTY. PLUS.

Could you imagine if we win the series agaisnt the Lakers and go all the way to the West Finals?

8 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

Could you imagine if we win the series agaisnt the Lakers and go all the way to the West Finals?

I would cry 

15 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

That would be sweet.  I think that young teams like us and the Pelicans are bad matchups for the Lakers.  I think we have enough personnel to throw at LeBron and AD.  And then we can let Ja run wild.  

On 7/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, Ja_Rules said:

I must admit , i was daydreaming about it...a lot... in my dreams we are 0-3...and before game 4 it's announced that LeBron got Covid-19....  

On 7/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, lions said:

i.m surprise some one like you would attack a grizzlies fan, your 71 years old, you should know BETTER

Not an attack. You can go for post count if you want. I'm just noticing it and saying that many have different priorities.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, lions said:

7 minutes ago, TimBC said:

Not an attack. You can go for post count if you want. I'm just noticing it and saying that many have different priorities.

Play nice kids. 

1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

Play nice kids. 

i have mellow DOWN chip , 

1 hour ago, TimBC said:

thanks any way HAPPAY BIRTHDAY

On 6/30/2020 at 5:33 PM, lions said:

He seems like a nice 14ppg and 10-12 rebounds

8 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

He seems like a nice 14ppg and 10-12 rebounds

i would like to see if clark can play the 3 ,anderson is NOT the answer going forward 

if the Grizzlies can have some Team Friendly contract in the furture this team should push for a title in about 3 years , thanks to J,V for doing that 

14 minutes ago, lions said:

i would like to see if clark can play the 3 ,anderson is NOT the answer going forward 

I want to see a Ja/Dillon/Clarke/Jaren/Jonas starting five too.  Another upside: Winslow can be our 6th man then fill in for any of those starters.

2 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

I want to see a Ja/Dillon/Clarke/Jaren/Jonas starting five too.  Another upside: Winslow can be our 6th man then fill in for any of those starters.

i forgot about Winslow , that because he has not played any games for us 

19 minutes ago, lions said:

If not Anderson there are still better options than Clarke at the SF position. We have Josh Jackson, Justise Winslow and Dillon Brooks  who are beetter suited to play the SF position in my opinion. Clarke is solid as the big in a small ball lineup and the backup 4 in almost any matchup scenario.