I❤️JV

LAKERS OR RAPTORS

Do we want Lakers or Raptors in R1?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want Lakers or Raptors in R1?

There is a possibility (rumor)  that we will start 16 playoffs teams in one bracket in Orlando without east/west conferences....so do we like it or not? Do we want to beat LeBron or Raptors in R1?

Lakers.  I’ve been wanting to play them for months after I started to make “push for the playoffs” posts.  I want to see our bigs go at theirs and I wanna see what Ja can do against their point guards.  Maybe Winslow and Clarke can slow down LeBron.  

Raptors might be a tough matchup too.  Ja vs. Lowry would be super cool though.  

I would hate to lose to Big Marc.  

I have the Lakers and Raptors as two of the top 3 teams going into the playoffs (along with the Bucks).  I have us and the Rockets as the two “wild card” teams since we are highly variable and can get out and run.  

If we play the Raps in the first round then we both have to wear our throwback uniforms.  

I think East teams should play East teams and West teams should play West teams.   

East playoffs in Orlando. West playoffs in Las Vegas with the highest win team getting “home court advantage (Las Vegas or Orlando)” in the Finals.

I'll go Raptors so I can watch Marc play