Sign in to follow this  
tangogriz

Let's Talk About The Bozo Driving This Bus

32 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

McVeigh was associated with the Michigan Militia along with co-conspirator Terry Nichols before carrying out the Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people in 1995.  Yes, wik is often wrong.  (just like you) DUH!!

Besides, why are you so sympathetic to fringe racist terrorists?  What's the connection?  Support for trump?

I point out what is written on his wiki page and you claim I'm being sympathetic to fringe racists terrorists. You have went from stating that "McVeigh was a member of violent anti-government far-right fringe militias" to "McVeigh was associated with the Michigan Militia along with co-conspirator Terry Nichols" when the truth is that they had attended a couple meetings. Wiki is wrong and you are not. Rather narcissistic of you. Why do you feel such a strong need to label a psychotic killer as other than a psychotic killer? The FBI does not view the Michigan Militia as a "violent anti-government far-right fringe militia(s)" yet you do. Am I supposed to believe that they are incorrect as you claim wiki is? Wiki and the FBI are wrong but bhoyal is not because he says so. Sure pal.

Here is something that will hopefully make you pause and think; McVeigh was a narcissist.

15 hours ago, Father Pat said:

McVeigh was a narcissist.

So is trump and you voted for him anyway and obviously still support him.

All racists love trump and trump loves racists.

33 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

So is trump and you voted for him anyway and obviously still support him.

All racists love trump and trump loves racists.

Deflect much?

41QTrfsbB1L._AC_.jpg

Because of this thread title, I got a chuckle in the debate when Biden called Trump a clown.

tenor.gif?itemid=16623875

We'll see if getting the virus and becoming a spreader has opened his eyes. I doubt it. He'll probably spew some saleman typical Trumpian take.

Its always been important to Trump and his followers that he appears as a winner. How will they view him now?

tenor.gif?itemid=18538904

Wingnuts will try to paint Trump's pre-infection actions as toughness in the face of adversity. But Bozo and his henchmen may finally learn that there are real facts. Sometimes you can't change the subject or spin the message to your opposite "facts." The clown act has become deadly serious.

TAKE MY GRANNY, NOT MY FREEDOM.

On 10/4/2020 at 12:20 PM, tangogriz said:

41QTrfsbB1L._AC_.jpg

Because of this thread title, I got a chuckle in the debate when Biden called Trump a clown.

tenor.gif?itemid=16623875

We'll see if getting the virus and becoming a spreader has opened his eyes. I doubt it. He'll probably spew some saleman typical Trumpian take.

Its always been important to Trump and his followers that he appears as a winner. How will they view him now?

tenor.gif?itemid=18538904

Wingnuts will try to paint Trump's pre-infection actions as toughness in the face of adversity. But Bozo and his henchmen may finally learn that there are real facts. Sometimes you can't change the subject or spin the message to your opposite "facts." The clown act has become deadly serious.

Joe Biden's advantage over President Donald Trump has expanded and the former vice president now holds his widest lead of the cycle with less than a month remaining before Election Day, according to a new nationwide CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

Among likely voters, 57% say they back Biden and 41% Trump in the poll that was conducted entirely after the first debate and mostly after the President's coronavirus infection was made public.

I hope when trump is indicted and has to stand trial for his epic multitude of crimes, it will all be televised.  And people thought the "OJ trial" was interesting TV?  Besides, the prosecutors will be much better this time.

3 hours ago, bhoyal said:

Joe Biden's advantage over President Donald Trump has expanded and the former vice president now holds his widest lead of the cycle with less than a month remaining before Election Day, according to a new nationwide CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

Among likely voters, 57% say they back Biden and 41% Trump in the poll that was conducted entirely after the first debate and mostly after the President's coronavirus infection was made public.

I hope when trump is indicted and has to stand trial for his epic multitude of crimes, it will all be televised.  And people thought the "OJ trial" was interesting TV?  Besides, the prosecutors will be much better this time.

CNN poll? Seriously? The guys that cried on national TV when Hillery lost? That unbiased media organization?

Here is an important number that has not been discussed much by the media. Over the past 9 months there are 5 million new gun owners in the U.S.  How many of them do you think will vote for Biden?

12 hours ago, bhoyal said:

Yes, I got a good laugh thinking about Trump Trial TV. It runs forever because there are so many charges and the advertisers make so much money.

I'm sorry to bring bad news but I traveled in a time machine and discovered that, although found guilty, Trump never serves a day in jail for his crimes.

He does lose all his stolen, swindled, grifted and grafted money.  Its so very sad that Melania left when the servants quit.

Here's a future picture of Trump and Ivanka leaving the courthouse.

cb126796e707e65e3520760a9487f939

Trump's final con is to be too fat for jail.

8 minutes ago, tangogriz said:

Yes, I got a good laugh thinking about Trump Trial TV. It runs forever because there are so many charges and the advertisers make so much money.

I'm sorry to bring bad news but I traveled in a time machine and discovered that, although found guilty, Trump never serves a day in jail for his crimes.

He does lose all his stolen, swindled, grifted and grafted money.  Its so very sad that Melania left when the servants quit.

Here's a future picture of Trump and Ivanka leaving the courthouse.

cb126796e707e65e3520760a9487f939

Trump's final con is to be too fat for jail.

I think there is a chance the racist con man trump flees to exile, afraid to stand trail especially in the southern district of the state of New York.  I do agree that the trump "properties" will be liquidated to pay liens and debts incurred by him and his mob family.

The VP debate could be a good'un. It should be a big difference in styles with the ex District Attorney against the ex Talk Show Host. It could also be a preview of the next Presidential contest.

When Biden chose Harris, I thought she would fill the time honored VP candidate role of attack dog. But is that really needed when every time Trump opens his mouth he takes a big bite out of his credibility? Maybe not, but I believe the fur will fly.

We know that Trump is losing the money raising battle. It must really be bad because it appears that he went to the Thursday fundraiser knowing that he tested positive for covid.

We are now in a wait-n-see stance. Will Americans believe the latest Trump gaslighting about the virus? Will covid put Trump back in a hospital bed? How many more Republicans will admit that they have the virus? How many Republicans have children to out them like KellyAnne Conway? Will Trump play the hero and rescue the relief bill? Will more Coney Barrett lies surface? Will more Trump skeletons come tumbling out of the closet? Will Trump wander maskless around the White House asking the ghost of his dead daddy for another half a billion dollars?

In 1986 congress lobbying groups spent $61 million dollars, an average of $113,700 per law maker.

In 2016 congress lobbying groups spent $3.1 billion dollars, an average of $5.8 million per law maker.

The wealthy elites give 10 times as much to the democrats than the republicans. The smart person asks "why is that?".

If half the country is busy calling the president and his voters names, they aren't asking the questions that should be asked.

Ever think that the real reason Trump is vilified is because he threatened the political corruption gravy train?

Nearly $6 million per law maker spent does see a financial return, or they wouldn't be doing it.

Of course, it's easier to sit back and call others names because that is what the ruling class asks of you. 

When is the last time in the history of the world has the top 1% wealthiest looked out for the other 99%? 

Do those 1% want you asking questions or calling others names? The smart person always asks "why?".

Blindly obey or ask questions. 

rSKx62TvLn8TfVzbiok4CnCe_bPzlh8-fJMvdTX2

In 2016, wealthy donors giving at least $500,000 each shelled out a total of $71 million to four major trump-backing super PACs.

Is calling a gullible person "gullible" (which obviously they are) considered "name calling" - ??  I really don't care if it is or not, because anybody chanting "drain the swamp" but supports pure-extract-of-the swamp is asking for it.

52 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

rSKx62TvLn8TfVzbiok4CnCe_bPzlh8-fJMvdTX2

In 2016, wealthy donors giving at least $500,000 each shelled out a total of $71 million to four major trump-backing super PACs.

Is calling a gullible person "gullible" (which obviously they are) considered "name calling" - ??  I really don't care if it is or not, because anybody chanting "drain the swamp" but supports pure-extract-of-the swamp is asking for it.

Your stats are flawed, very flawed. For instance, George Soros alone donated $17.6 million in 2016, and he was 9th on the list for donor families, for example.

Keep obeying....

EDIT: Looks like I found the only non politician in the whole world that is not against political corruption.

Obviously you screwed up badly in 2016 and voted for trump.  Water under the bridge.  No way to undo that now.

Moving forward, you can remedy the past horrific mistake you made by voting against him this time like any person with a brain would do including LOTS of (now former) republicans.  Early voting in TN runs from Oct. 14 to Oct. 29 or so.  

You will need to show a photo ID to vote in Tennessee. Acceptable forms include: Tennessee driver's license; US passport; photo ID issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security; photo ID issued by the federal or Tennessee state government; US military photo ID; or Tennessee handgun carry permit with your photo. College student IDs are not acceptable.

There are many advantages to voting early for Biden/Harris, namely being able to choose a day during the early voting period that best fits the voter’s schedule and the voter being able to change his or her address of registration and vote in the same voting location.

Headlines-Biden-Harris-Ticket.jpg

1 hour ago, bhoyal said:

Obviously you screwed up badly in 2016 and voted for trump.  Water under the bridge.  No way to undo that now.

Moving forward, you can remedy the past horrific mistake you made by voting against him this time like any person with a brain would do including LOTS of (now former) republicans.  Early voting in TN runs from Oct. 14 to Oct. 29 or so.  

You will need to show a photo ID to vote in Tennessee. Acceptable forms include: Tennessee driver's license; US passport; photo ID issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security; photo ID issued by the federal or Tennessee state government; US military photo ID; or Tennessee handgun carry permit with your photo. College student IDs are not acceptable.

There are many advantages to voting early for Biden/Harris, namely being able to choose a day during the early voting period that best fits the voter’s schedule and the voter being able to change his or her address of registration and vote in the same voting location.

Headlines-Biden-Harris-Ticket.jpg

Other than name calling and general negativity, not once have you made any point about WHY someone should vote for Trumps opponet. Not one positive statement about the challenger. Nothing. Orange man bad, blah, blah, blah. "Come on, man" talk about policy. Explain a plan with more detail than "he has a plan". Engage your brain without parroting political talking points issued from the DNC rulers. Refrain from negativity and be positive, if you are capable. 

What positve differences will the challenger make for our country that will make him deserving of our vote?

1)  Biden will require corporations and the wealthiest Americans to pay their fair share while not asking a single person making under $400,000 per year to pay a penny more in tax.

2) Biden will immediately provide state and local governments with the fiscal relief they need to keep workers employed and keep vital public services running, including direct care and child care services.

3) Authorizing more generous loans that allow for small businesses in need to both keep workers on payroll and cover fixed costs for the duration of the crisis i.e. -  It’s no use paying for payroll if a small business can’t keep the lights on.

4) Enact premium pay for frontline workers putting themselves at risk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Biden/Harris support team! B) Glad to have you as another new convert.  We're all going to win.

With Biden/Harris... you just can't lose!!  

Web-Card_HQ_BidenKamala_Our-Best-Days-St

2 hours ago, bhoyal said:

1)  Biden will require corporations and the wealthiest Americans to pay their fair share while not asking a single person making under $400,000 per year to pay a penny more in tax.

2) Biden will immediately provide state and local governments with the fiscal relief they need to keep workers employed and keep vital public services running, including direct care and child care services.

3) Authorizing more generous loans that allow for small businesses in need to both keep workers on payroll and cover fixed costs for the duration of the crisis i.e. -  It’s no use paying for payroll if a small business can’t keep the lights on.

4) Enact premium pay for frontline workers putting themselves at risk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Biden/Harris support team! B) Glad to have you as another new convert.  We're all going to win.

With Biden/Harris... you just can't lose!!  

Web-Card_HQ_BidenKamala_Our-Best-Days-St

That's it? Taxation promises (after he already said he would be raising taxes on everyone) and printing more money? 

What about the CCP? 

Community College of Philadelphia.  Great question.

Biden’s free college plan could pay for itself within 10 years, Georgetown University analysis says.  Biden is proposing to make public college tuition-free for students who come from families earning $125,000 a year or less. Biden would achieve that aim through a partnership, whereby the federal government would use funding to incentivize states to invest in their higher education institutions to eliminate tuition at those schools. Vice President-elect Harris talked about this in the "debate" last night around the time a bug landed on pence's head and stayed for 10 minutes.

Biden (who paid around 300k in tax last year) is on record saying that if elected, he will raise taxes only on the wealthiest Americans. And indeed, analyses of his tax plan find that fewer than 2% of earners would pay more. So, if anybody claims it's only on the wealthiest 1% ...they are wrong.  It's the top 2% at most.

5 hours ago, bhoyal said:

Community College of Philadelphia.  Great question.

Biden’s free college plan could pay for itself within 10 years, Georgetown University analysis says.  Biden is proposing to make public college tuition-free for students who come from families earning $125,000 a year or less. Biden would achieve that aim through a partnership, whereby the federal government would use funding to incentivize states to invest in their higher education institutions to eliminate tuition at those schools. Vice President-elect Harris talked about this in the "debate" last night around the time a bug landed on pence's head and stayed for 10 minutes.

Biden (who paid around 300k in tax last year) is on record saying that if elected, he will raise taxes only on the wealthiest Americans. And indeed, analyses of his tax plan find that fewer than 2% of earners would pay more. So, if anybody claims it's only on the wealthiest 1% ...they are wrong.  It's the top 2% at most.

"Community College of Philadelphia" ??? This is what happens when you let google think for you.

Chinese communist party, you know, those guys that are following the nazi playbook from the late '30's. Throwing people in prison (or worse) because of race, ethnicity, religion, or political views . Taking over countries or parts of countries, using slave labor, making crazy claims based on ancient records (9 dash line), no regard for other nations boundries (in the last 2 days, 3 countries have actually shot at chinese fishing vessels - Russia, S. Korea, and Argentina -  because of repeated fishing violations by china in their waters, encroaching on India's and others land border). Building their military with open ambitions to dominate the world. Like I said, all that same stuff nazi germany was doing just before the shooting started in 1939.

EDIT: The fact that the google check of ccp brings up community college of Philly before chinese commie party - the rulers of China - says a lot about big tech's corrupt bias.

"Throwing people in prison (or worse) because of race, ethnicity, religion, or political views ." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/portland-secret-police-trump/

https://www.axios.com/trump-muslim-travel-ban-immigration-6ce8554f-05bd-467b-b3c2-ea4876f7773a.html

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/17/21440001/ice-hysterectomies-whistleblower-irwin-fallopian

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2020/06/17/family-separation-under-trump-administration-timeline

Now that it's clear that trump is guilty of the same atrocities as the Chinese Communist Party,  you should be happy to vote against him.

race96793-social382x200.bFnTu4.jpg

I was working and couldn't catch all the VP debate, but I caught enough to know that I don't want to watch any replays. Among all the lies, what bothered me the most came near the end when Pence attacked our Intel agencies' findings about the Russian work on behalf of Trump in the 2016 election. The cowardly snake waited until the end of the debate when there was no time for rebuttal.

This is the wingnut version of school kids getting caught redhanded and yelling "I didn't do it, they did."

It's Russian propaganda that all of our Intel agencies (and the Republican led Senate Intel committee) are wrong. The wingnuts say that the Russians didn't help Trump, Hillary made up the whole thing. It doesn't matter how stupid it sounds, wingnuts will believe anything.

(Wake up wingnuts. The Mueller Report proves obstruction beyond a doubt. It shows several instances of collusion but did not did not follow the evidence because they believed that they could not prosecute a President. Barr covered up the evidence in the report. And Mueller did not follow the money trail, which was the reason for the collusion. It may take a while but we will find out why Trump kisses Putin's backside.)

Wingnut media needs something to spew out on the airwaves. For years the "Russian Hoax" propaganda has had many White Knights on the horizon. All have failed. Investigations have failed. Wingnuts refused to look, but they were given a view of the truth from the Republican-led Senate Intel committee report. It supported all the Intel agencies' findings that RUSSIANS HELPED TRUMP.

Wingnut Attorney General Barr appointed Connecticut US Attorney Durham as the last White Knight. He was supposed to indict all those Intel turncoats as well as Hillary, Obama and Biden. Wingnut media have been talking this trash for years. Surely this one last chance would show that they are not lying propagandists.

Uh oh, even conservative Durham won't lie for them, so they've gone to plan, lets see A B C D E, probably plan F, and started quoting some anonymous Russian proganda as though it was fact.

This bs is really weak. And it's really deceptive the way Pence presented it.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:33 PM, Father Pat said:

In 1986 congress lobbying groups spent $61 million dollars, an average of $113,700 per law maker.

In 2016 congress lobbying groups spent $3.1 billion dollars, an average of $5.8 million per law maker.

The wealthy elites give 10 times as much to the democrats than the republicans. The smart person asks "why is that?".

If half the country is busy calling the president and his voters names, they aren't asking the questions that should be asked.

Ever think that the real reason Trump is vilified is because he threatened the political corruption gravy train?

Nearly $6 million per law maker spent does see a financial return, or they wouldn't be doing it.

Of course, it's easier to sit back and call others names because that is what the ruling class asks of you. 

When is the last time in the history of the world has the top 1% wealthiest looked out for the other 99%? 

Do those 1% want you asking questions or calling others names? The smart person always asks "why?".

Blindly obey or ask questions. 

No, they are asking you where you got those numbers because they only make sense if you are talking about movie stars and such. The ultra-rich are Republicans. Do you doubt that?

At best, your criticisms apply to both parties. Many in the Trump administration and orbit have fallen from profiteering so I can't  understand why you would use that as an argument in favor of Trump.

Look at the resumes of his cabinet. Many of them have made careers based on profitting from the areas that they are now supposed to regulate. I'm sure that they will go on to even bigger pay checks from those they have "regulated." Hey, but don't worry, like Trump said in the debate, he is fighting to keep our air clean and our water pure.

Its not new with Trump. Thats the way of the wingnut.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:31 PM, Father Pat said:

CNN poll? Seriously? The guys that cried on national TV when Hillery lost? That unbiased media organization?

Here is an important number that has not been discussed much by the media. Over the past 9 months there are 5 million new gun owners in the U.S.  How many of them do you think will vote for Biden?

I own a handgun. I don't think its just wingnuts who are now worried about the future.

America has a serious problem. Extremist militia members swim in a vast ocean of standardized wingnut hate speech.

Politicos have always insulted each other, but Newt Gingrich made it part of the Republican standard operating procedure. Gingrich was the Speaker of the US House of Representatives from 1995 to 1999.  Beginning in the 1980s, he sent out papers and tapes instructing fellow wingnuts how to label Democrats.

According to one of Newt’s GOPAC documents sent to Republican members of Congress, wingnuts should use these words:

"decay, failure (fail) collapse(ing) deeper, crisis, urgent(cy), destructive, destroy, sick, pathetic, lie, liberal, they/them, unionized bureaucracy, "compassion" is not enough, betray, consequences, limit(s), shallow, traitors, sensationalists, endanger, coercion, hypocricy, radical, threaten, devour, waste, corruption, incompetent, permissive attitude, destructive, impose, self-serving, greed, ideological, insecure, anti-(issue): flag, family, child, jobs; pessimistic, excuses, intolerant, stagnation, welfare, corrupt, selfish, insensitive, status quo, mandate(s) taxes, spend (ing) shame, disgrace, punish (poor...) bizarre, cynicism, cheat, steal, abuse of power, machine, bosses, obsolete, criminal rights, red tape, patronage."

These are 30 year old, poll-generated words for a standard script. They are everywhere now. And yet wingnuts say that Democrats are hatemongers.

Weak-minded, wingnut, junior militiamen grow up hearing Democrats called "destructive", "sick", "pathetic" "traitors." And the've heard it over and over again because of the mountain of media and money behind bend-over-for-big-business conservatives.

There's an entire generation of Americans who take it for granted that Democrats are anti-family, anti-child and anti-jobs. Its just another con job so that the current crop of upper-1-percenters can divert attention while they gorge and grab whatever's not nailed down.

Its ironic that militiamen believe they are soldiers protecting the country, but in reality they are brain-washed, diversionary pawns that cover for gluttons like Trump who fatten on their labor.

Just look at what Trump did on taxes. He promised a middle-class tax cut and promised that he and the rich would not profit. What happened? The middle-class got a small cut while the upper-1-percenters got a massive cut and corporations got big breaks.

Wingnut media leads their followers to fear that Democrats bring the new world order. Wake up wingnuts. You are adding to the power of the thing you dread. Religious fundamentalist may soon have control of the Supreme Court. Wingnuts may think thats a good thing but those fundamentalists are indebted to a corporate power structure. Already, the court has ruled that corporations under the law are, in political payout ways, the same as people. Along with other rulings this allows unlimited, hidden, corporate political donations. Do you wingnuts see how this can turn against you?

Universal religions and global corporations _are_ the seas in which the wingnuts swim. There's still some clean air above.