I❤️JV

Can this NBA season be saved?

1 hour ago, grizzgolf said:

So chances are the season might be coming back??

Pretty high according to everyone around the NBA, no chance according to Father Pat.

8 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Pretty high according to everyone around the NBA, no chance according to Father Pat.

Pretty high? What plan has the league put forward? No plan for play, testing, or pay. There is no plan for anything. 

"League sources indicate that no decisions have been made on exactly how a return will take shape and that some of the rumors leaking out are true but some are not. The simple fact is that Silver does not have a set plan yet."  - 3 hours ago on Hoopshype

When, or if, they finally come up with a plan, then it has to be negotiated then voted on by the players and ref unions. The owners will do their best to look out for themselves as many, if not all of them, are losing their shirts with their private businesses and their teams. This will be long and possibly futile negotiations for the finishing of this season.

So you tell me exactly why you think the chances are "pretty high" that the season will be finished.

26 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

Pretty high? What plan has the league put forward? No plan for play, testing, or pay. There is no plan for anything. 

"League sources indicate that no decisions have been made on exactly how a return will take shape and that some of the rumors leaking out are true but some are not. The simple fact is that Silver does not have a set plan yet."  - 3 hours ago on Hoopshype

When, or if, they finally come up with a plan, then it has to be negotiated then voted on by the players and ref unions. The owners will do their best to look out for themselves as many, if not all of them, are losing their shirts with their private businesses and their teams. This will be long and possibly futile negotiations for the finishing of this season.

So you tell me exactly why you think the chances are "pretty high" that the season will be finished.

NO PLAN???

Oh well... the NBA has a good run.

#TheLastDance

The die hards really really want the thing to come back.  

But what about the casuals? At what point do they stop caring? When “THEY” re-open the swimming pools, gyms and bars???

38 minutes ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Can we sign Mickey as free agent ? 

For some reason I think Donald would be a tenacious defender