I❤️JV

Can this NBA season be saved?

21 hours ago, lions said:

if it was APRIL that water would be filled with gators 

Is that because the gators are spawning new baby gators in April?

I will bet anyone 20 bucks that by next year JV will be doing commercials for Bass Pro Shops. He LOVES fishing. When he was in Toronto he did commercials for 5 different companies.

14 hours ago, GameOn said:

Is that because the gators are spawning new baby gators in April?

I will bet anyone 20 bucks that by next year JV will be doing commercials for Bass Pro Shops. He LOVES fishing. When he was in Toronto he did commercials for 5 different companies.

speaking of gators ,i.m off to hilton Head SC  for the weekend to see some gators in action

Just fyi Sixers rookie Mattis Thybulle has been vlogging his bubble experience and putting them up on his self titled youtube channel, and they are very well done.  Check em out!  

On 7/18/2020 at 9:59 AM, BnaBreaker said:

Just fyi Sixers rookie Mattis Thybulle has been vlogging his bubble experience and putting them up on his self titled youtube channel, and they are very well done.  Check em out!  

+1 he did all the editing himself too. I recommend as well

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

Woof. This guy can't catch a break. He played most games his freshman year at Duke, but had some injuries his rookie year and has only played a handful of games this year. 

Too bad for Bagley. He will hopefully be ready next season, whenever that starts. 

It'd be interesting to know had the Kings taken Luka or JJJ, what would have happened for the rest of the draft.

If they take Luka, Hawks possibly keep their pick and take Trae, but maybe not. Grizzlies easily could have ended up choosing between JJJ and Bagley (with Trae still there).

NBA has said that the awards for this season will be based ONLY on the games played up until the hiatus.

Congrats, in advance, to ROTY Ja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Notwithstanding any nefarious conspiracy plots).

Bagley is a very interesting player, hopefully injuries don't derail his career. The Kings will look much different if he can just get healthy. 

I'm glad we got Jaren though, even without injuries playing a part in it. He's a far better shooter, far better defensive player.  Pretty much the only thing Bagley does better is rebound. 

Only player I would've taken over Jaren would probably have been Luka. Our team would be so much different if we would've landed him though. It turned out pretty well for us though. 

2 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Too bad for Bagley. He will hopefully be ready next season, whenever that starts. 

It'd be interesting to know had the Kings taken Luka or JJJ, what would have happened for the rest of the draft.

If they take Luka, Hawks possibly keep their pick and take Trae, but maybe not. Grizzlies easily could have ended up choosing between JJJ and Bagley (with Trae still there).

Kings would have probably messed up Luka.  Jaren would have been worse on the Kings, too.

The Bag Man might end up being the Sam Bowie of the 2018 draft.

As far as guards go, I am glad we got Ja Morant.  I think he has more upside than Trae. Especially on defense.  Then you can pretty much put any type of big man or wing player next to him.

Jaren is good with Ja and the rest of our lineup because he is a great floor spacer and a HIGH VOLUME 3 point shooter.  Added bonus is his defense and shot blocking skills.  His board work is weak.  How can he improve that?  Maybe he should crash the boards on offense when he isn't parked out at the 3 point line, that is, when JV is out and JJJ is our center.

After seeing this interview with Justise, I'm already a big fan of the guy... LOVE THAT ENERGY... could he be the new TA???

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

That dude will do anything for a sound bite

On 7/20/2020 at 9:15 PM, Grizzled Vet said:

Bagley officially out for the season,

2 hours ago, Memphis Maverick said:

We baaaaaacccckkk hoesssss

I can't believe that I'm probably as excited to watch an NBA scrimmage on a July afternoon as I am to watch an NCAA basketball tourny game in March.

Clippers v Magic, reduced minutes scrimmage, and I'm excited!

2 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

do you sleep or work 

Watched good chunks or Wizards v Nuggets and less of Clips v Magic.

Given we don't have a summer league to over react to , I'd like to overreact to these games if you don't mind....

Clippers aren't championship quality and the Wizards won't make the playoffs and wouldn't in the G-League.  Bol Bol is the player of the future.

There, that is my overreaction to the first two games are partially watched, and I want to do more as I partially watch games because that is an honored summer league tradition.

1 minute ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Watched good chunks or Wizards v Nuggets and less of Clips v Magic.

Given we don't have a summer league to over react to , I'd like to overreact to these games if you don't mind....

Clippers aren't championship quality and the Wizards won't make the playoffs and wouldn't in the G-League.  Bol Bol is the player of the future.

There, that is my overreaction to the first two games are partially watched, and I want to do more as I partially watch games because that is an honored summer league tradition.

I wouldn't disagree.  Bol Bol looks good.  Takes some bad shots but has that ability to be a 3 and D center which is nice. Bol Bol and Jokic as a combo should give other teams fits.

I think that whoever wins (a potential) Lakers/Grizzlies series has a good shot at getting to the Finals.

20 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

sleep

thats good because i have seen you post for almost 24 straight hours