I❤️JV

Can this NBA season be saved?

8 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I hope for league pass!

7 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

I hope for league pass!

@SpectrumSN announced they’ll be covering the Lakers scrimmage games

I'm guessing Fox will cover the Griz? I hope it would be on League Pass as well. I don't get Fox Sports in Toronto.

16 hours ago, GameOn said:
@SpectrumSN announced they’ll be covering the Lakers scrimmage games

I'm guessing Fox will cover the Griz? I hope it would be on League Pass as well. I don't get Fox Sports in Toronto.

Should be its looking like

8 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

Should be its looking like

BANGO!!! NBA League Pass has just listed the 3 Grizzlies scrimmage games!!!! So there is live coverage. 

I am guessing you guys in Tennessee will be able to watch the games on your usual Fox Sports channel.

So are they gonna cancel it or what. Can it be saved?!! Let’s not get too off topic or I’ll have to start slinging some demerits. 

5 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Wonder what happened

22 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Are Pete and Brevin in the bubble? I suspect there will be a limited number of announcers for all the games.

I think i heard awhile ago announcers would be calling games remotely, but that was awhile ago so things could've changed. 

Just read that Harden and Westbrook arrive late and did not practice much with the team.  No a big deal as anyway they will take 90% of the shoot together. The other player are just here to make the number. 

9 minutes ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Just read that Harden and Westbrook arrive late and did not practice much with the team.  No a big deal as anyway they will take 90% of the shoot together. The other player are just here to make the number. 

Well, they have COVID. So that's why they won't be practicing much with the team - they'll be in quarantine.

9 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

Well, they have COVID. So that's why they won't be practicing much with the team - they'll be in quarantine.

I wonder of the players that have or have had COVID how many have respiratory illness or hospitalized.

Wasn't Dinwiddie pretty sick/bedridden?

7 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

He's 5 days away from being 5 days away.

Always thought he looked decent with us 

13 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

🤣

6 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

Always thought he looked decent with us 

Agreed, this year didn't work as well, but he was playing pretty darn well at the end of last year. 

2 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

Agreed, this year didn't work as well, but he was playing pretty darn well at the end of last year. 

His advanced stats were good this year too.  Good player. I like the archetype but he was the odd man out in the good ole numbers game.  ... I think he is a backup 5 (decent rim protector and dunker).  This might be his wake up call.  If the Rockets use him right (roll man/shot blocker/rebounding) then he could really help them.

I like the “Bruno archetype””.  Maybe we can find one in the draft.  

NBA Reddit junkies said there were rumors of Bruno “partying” so I guess he needs a wake up call.  Similar rumors with him on the Brazil team.

23 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

lol !! no surprise there, this guy will never be able to have the necessary disciplin to become the great player he could be. Another one who will wake up at the end of his career with regrets...

13 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

lol !! no surprise there, this guy will never be able to have the necessary disciplin to become the great player he could be. Another one who will wake up at the end of his career with regrets...

This is what I think too.

I think every fan base he goes to, he will show great potential and ability and think he will finally emerge as a player for him.

But at some point, he just doesn't improve and he will go to another team to fool their fan base.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:48 PM, Rdk4121 said:

He looked like a solid bench player 

4 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Oh no...Zion left his own tournament....Without "big boy" NBA is dead....hope he's back...in 3 weeks...

Hope everything is okay :(

He has to go through the quarantine process again upon his return, right? What's that look like in terms of timeframe?

1 minute ago, ACGrizz said:

Hope everything is okay :(

He has to go through the quarantine process again upon his return, right? What's that look like in terms of timeframe?

4 days of quarantine after returning. 

1 minute ago, I❤️JV said:

4 days of quarantine after returning. 

Got it - so absolute earliest he could return to practicing with the team is 7/21 (assuming he's somehow able to get back to the bubble tonight), but more realistically 7/22.