I❤️JV

Can this NBA season be saved?

8 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

There's too much testing being done.

Test less.

There will be less positives and the disease will go away......

I'm surprised the greatest minds in microbiology haven't figured this out.....

...this is just stupid!!!!....if you do tests disease will never go away....NO MORE TESTS!!!!!

when it comes to BIG  money big money  will win every time 

It is possible the Orlando Bubble will be a safer place than what most are experiencing now.

Clearly, going out and about like nearly all of them are currently doing is leading to more cases.

At least in a restricted environment with people doing daily health checks, there will be some control.

These guys (and the rest of us), are playing, working out, going out, shopping, etc and are more likely to catch it out and about than in the bubble.

And again, there is no guarantee that October (if they don't play this season) is going to be any better. 

On 6/21/2020 at 8:52 PM, toocoolkellz said:

I'm not in disagreement,  but to say it's childish (paraphrasing)is ignoring history. 

I didn't say it was childish. Did somebody else say that?

On 6/22/2020 at 3:29 PM, I❤️JV said:

Not saying Cuomo could or should be president of the United States...he's just too conservative....but if he was president of the United States atm USA would be ok...New York was a disaster in March most cases most death by far....highest transmission rate  in a country...now LOWEST transmission rate in the USA...Andrew did remarkably fantastic job ...Florida, Texas Arizona etc....going to be  unmitigated disasters because of politics and not science. USA needs to listen to Dr.Fauci ...or it could  lose up to half a million ppl...

p.s. no more politics from me...you ppl need to vote in November....or many will die.

#MoreThanaVote

#BlackLivesMatter

Andrew did a fantastic job of kicking out covid positive patients from hospitals and putting them into nursing homes. Even though he had a hospital ship and a military built hospital in the Javits Center that were nearly empty. DUH!  

On 6/22/2020 at 5:58 PM, I❤️JV said:

Steve was great in the Sopranos and also great onstage with Springsteen at the Superbowl a few years back. Yeah, I know, it's hard not to talk politics. 

On 6/23/2020 at 12:28 AM, BigHunkALove said:

There's too much testing being done.

Test less.

There will be less positives and the disease will go away......

I'm surprised the greatest minds in microbiology haven't figured this out.....

Trump trolls the media a lot. I'm surprised how they fall for it every time. 

1 hour ago, GameOn said:

Trump trolls the media a lot. I'm surprised how they fall for it every time. 

He is actually trying to cut funding for testing. How is that trolling? He's telling the actual truth for once in his life. And I specifically sourced it from Trump's own favorite news organization so people wouldn't scream fake news. (Well, I guess OAN is his favorite now)

27 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

He is actually trying to cut funding for testing. How is that trolling? He's telling the actual truth for once in his life. And I specifically sourced it from Trump's own favorite news organization so people wouldn't scream fake news. (Well, I guess OAN is his favorite now)

Just briefly, before we get hammered for bringing in politics to this forum, the biggest issue at the start of the year, to get re-elected is the economic recovery. Since COVID blew this out of the water with 23mil now unemployed, the next biggest issue is the handling of the panedemic. As by most any standard, this has been woefully deficient, and his prophecies of warm weather, sunlight, bleach and antimalarial drugs has failed to make this virus disappear, he now hopes to achieve this by wanting to reduce testing. Less testing = less positives = appearance of disappearing of the virus.

This ain't trolling. This is a deliberate political strategy.

And I thought Brazil was bad....

59 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Today 7PM ET...on ESPN our schedule revealed. 

Any word yet the games?

Just now, grizzgolf said:

Any word yet the games?

yes disaster for us ...last 3 Raptors/Celtics/Bucks...or maybe will be ok because they won't try.....Zion gets cupcake run.

Just now, I❤️JV said:

yes disaster for us ...last 3 Raptors/Celtics/Bucks...or maybe will be ok because they won't try.....Zion gets cupcake run.

I was scared that was going to happen 

On 6/26/2020 at 6:18 PM, I❤️JV said:

Uh oh. I hear Zion really likes cupcakes.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:29 AM, I❤️JV said:

What do you want to see from our players? I want "Defund the Police" on JV's back.

Imho, this is getting ridiculous! I watch sports to escape from the political BS for a few hours. Professional sports leagues better be careful or they are going to start losing fans. 

Great pass from fcuk to defund the police. Defund the police slams the ball. Fcuk gets out the JaNoculars. 🤣

3 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

His statement was great - I'm proud to have him on the team speaking up on these issues.

3 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

It's curious to me that people on Twitter are getting bent out of shape over a 20 year old NBA rookie retweeting something but those same people have no problem with the 74 year old President of the United States retweeting someone screaming "white power".

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

It's curious to me that people on Twitter are getting bent out of shape over a 20 year old NBA rookie retweeting something but those same people have no problem with the 74 year old President of the United States retweeting someone screaming "white power".

Preach. We live in wild times.