Grizzled Vet

Grizzlies on Zoom meeting

You may need to click on the picture to see everyone, but at least when the photo was captured, everyone seemed to be having a good laugh (looks like Grayson was the one talking).

Who is the background on Taylor Jenkins? (Vitaly?)

Good to see Jontay is part of the team.

I don't see Kyle Anderson, DMelt, Tolliver or Gorgui.  Doesn't mean one of those guys isn't them or maybe they hadn't logged in yet or had other home issues to deal with, but I'm not recognizing them in any of the blurry photos.  Maybe there is limit on Zoom to number of guys shown?

I'm assuming box labeled 7daysrub is Justise. 

Not sure who Rashaun Broadus is supposed to be.

EVA-mDMWsAMT3B_?format=jpg&name=large

I would zoom with them 

On 4/12/2020 at 4:40 PM, grizzgolf said:

I would zoom with them 

That would be a hoot.

Or at least it would be nice if Pete or Brevin or someone from the Grizz organization did one on one interviews with each Grizz player. They could ask each player about what they have been doing during the pause and lots of other questions. Then upload the interviews to YouTube.

11 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Is JV getting fat ? 😍

I don't think so.  I did a zoom meeting with all my siblings recently, and if you're sitting in a chair and looking down on your cell phone / camera, it makes you look fat even if you're not.

They had a Michael Wallace - Taylor Jenkins one on one where season ticket holders could submit questions.  I heard that @chipc3 got one read, I believe. Someone else can link it if desired, but the problem was that  sometimes Coach TJ sounded like he was on a dial up modem speaking from a tin can.