ALT GRIND

The NEW official 2020 Draft Thread

Can anyone tell me our draft situation for the 2021 draft. I know the Jazz first round pick probably won't transfer until the 2022 draft, but what about the second round. It's confusing to me. Or is it impossible to determine at this time? Thanks

3 minutes ago, KidTwist said:

Can anyone tell me our draft situation for the 2021 draft. I know the Jazz first round pick probably won't transfer until the 2022 draft, but what about the second round. It's confusing to me. Or is it impossible to determine at this time? Thanks

We only get the Jazz pick if it's 8-14. 

We have the Suns 2nd rounder if it's 31-35, so we won't get that. It doesn't roll over. We also have/had Portland's 2nd round pick, but I can't remember if it was involved in one of our draft night trades on Wednesday.  Our 2nd round pick next year is owned by Sacramento. 

2 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

We only get the Jazz pick if it's 8-14. 

We have the Suns 2nd rounder if it's 31-35, so we won't get that. It doesn't roll over. We also have/had Portland's 2nd round pick, but I can't remember if it was involved in one of our draft night trades on Wednesday.  Our 2nd round pick next year is owned by Sacramento. 

I think its a pick that we got from the delon wright s&t . 

Man, Im always forgeting to point here. What a draft by the Wizards, Deni and Cassius is really good. 

So basically, we don't have a draft pick next year. But we do have Gorgui Dieng and Marko Guduric's expiring contracts. 

38 minutes ago, KidTwist said:

So basically, we don't have a draft pick next year. But we do have Gorgui Dieng and Marko Guduric's expiring contracts. 

We have our 1st and maybe Utah too.

We still have portlands 2nd , our 1st , utah 1st if its late lotto.also rhe talked about phx 2nd

The the picks we traded as far as i can tell.

From the Tillman trade

Our 2nd next year to sac 

From the Bane trade 

2023 2nd from dal in wright S&T goes to bos, least favorable from the heat /dal .

Our 2025 2nd to bos  

Im still waiting on a official press conference from Banes and Tillman, a interview on CVS would be the best

11 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

Im still waiting on a official press conference from Banes and Tillman, a interview on CVS would be the best

Their contracts probably won't be signed until after the trades are complete, so most likely it'll happen close to or at the beginning of training camp.

4 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Their contracts probably won't be signed until after the trades are complete, so most likely it'll happen close to or at the beginning of training camp.

It is kind strange, most of the teams already made some kind of interview or have realeased some material about that rookies. 

17 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

It is kind strange, most of the teams already made some kind of interview or have realeased some material about that rookies. 

Tillman did his Zoon intro interview last Friday.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, KidTwist said:

The first round pick protected top 7, #15-30 in 2020-21 (so it conveys to us if they finish 8-14), top 6 in 2022, top 3 in 2023, top 1 in 2024, or it becomes 2025 second round pick, 2026 second round pick. 

We'll also have our pick next year, and going forward pending any future trades.