bhoyal

What are you watching in place of sports?

6 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Does anyone under 30 actually know what a marble is (without Googling it)?

My kid had a lot of marbles but he was shocked when I told him you could play games with them outside. Then I told about bottlecap races and he thought I was BSing him.

21 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

We can go out to buy food, medicine and basic stuff like TP, but only one person at a time (exceptions if you live alone with small children or if you need to drive someone to the doctor). There's a short list of things that are allowed to do outside, otherwise everyone must remain in their homes.

You can go to work but only if it's not possible to work from home. Of course a lot of people in shops, restaurants and so on simply cannot work because almost everything is closed.

Patrol cars are cruising all the time. They will stop and check anyone not complying with the lockdown, and they can fine and arrest those who refuse to do so. The army has been deployed in major roads to stop all non essential travel.

This video shows my street, almost completely deserted last Sunday at 6pm.

We're bracing for the worst in the coming days as the scenario in Italy is replaying here with two weeks of delay. We did close schools and enforce the whole country lockdown comparatively earlier than Italy, so maybe we'll be able to flatten the curve a bit, but some hospitals' ICUs are already at double capacity and it's very likely that they'll have to triage critical cases quite soon.

Thanks for the reply and stay safe!

It is looking more and more like this same scenario will be happening in my neck of the woods soon too.

Crazy stuff for sure. 

7 hours ago, GameOn said:

The only positive thing about this mess, is people spending more time with their families.

I've tried to be thinking about the positive things that might possibly be happening.

Certainly the potential to be with family is #1 (it is for me).  I'm sure many are wasting it or it's driving them crazy.

Also, if someone is in a bad home life situation, I can't imagine what this is doing to them.

I wonder if overall, fewer are getting sick right now. Less colds, less flu (obviously assuming avoidance of COVID-19).

I'm getting more done around the house and probably saving money by not eating out as much.

Not a ton of positives on this for a lot of people, but maybe others can suggest some.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, cdp said:

Finally getting around to watching Fargo. Good so far. Apparently each season has it's own set of characters so you can start watching with any of them.

Don’t forget the movie. Classic. 

My top recommendation is Snowfall, available on Hulu and other sites you shouldn’t visit

On 3/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, GameOn said:

I'm surprised that they are still playing. The way things are going I wonder how long before they suspend games too. Maybe real men don't get viruses?

No they don't, but it's suspended anyway, just got halted now

I would suggest watching Tiger King on Netflix....craziest crap ever. And then I watched the Dark Side of the Ring on ViceTV about professional wrestling. I went back and watched the first season and now the first 2 episodes of the new season. The first episode of Season 2 was about Chris Benoit, Woman & Eddie Guerrero. Really good stuff if you're into (or have been into at some point) pro wrestling.

5 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I would suggest watching Tiger King on Netflix....craziest crap ever. And then I watched the Dark Side of the Ring on ViceTV about professional wrestling. I went back and watched the first season and now the first 2 episodes of the new season. The first episode of Season 2 was about Chris Benoit, Woman & Eddie Guerrero. Really good stuff if you're into (or have been into at some point) pro wrestling.

👍🏼

I’m guessing no one on here plays Tekken 7 on Xbox eh? I’ll whoop that a$$ w King if there’s any challengers

International bankers continue to rob us blind and we’re watching television and playing video games? Please brothers and sisters, the need to spread truth is infinitely dire at this point. We will need an collective effort in order to thwart the Global cabal’s tyranny that has proven to be a factual conspiracy. 

8 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

International bankers continue to rob us blind and we’re watching television and playing video games? Please brothers and sisters, the need to spread truth is infinitely dire at this point. We will need an collective effort in order to thwart the Global cabal’s tyranny that has proven to be a factual conspiracy. 

Care to expand? Tell me what to do

5 hours ago, Subliminal said:

Care to expand? Tell me what to do

Write and phone your local governments, your mayor, congressman, senator, emails and social post to family and friends, flyers, posters, organize time to spend in the fight to preserve our civil liberties for our children and future generations and the world. 

Since we’ve given these people the authority to create money out of thin air, through that device, they control everything. If you want to win the war to stop that you have to deny them the ability to create money. Its only because they make money they have all this power. 

Especially here in Merica, we need to be educated and understand that they literally have the money machines and can print and do whatever they want to do because they own everything. 

6 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

Write and phone your local governments, your mayor, congressman, senator, emails and social post to family and friends, flyers, posters, organize time to spend in the fight to preserve our civil liberties for our children and future generations and the world. 

Since we’ve given these people the authority to create money out of thin air, through that device, they control everything. If you want to win the war to stop that you have to deny them the ability to create money. Its only because they make money they have all this power. 

Especially here in Merica, we need to be educated and understand that they literally have the money machines and can print and do whatever they want to do because they own everything. 

Yeah, my biggest fear in all of this is the loss of our liberties, which is certain to happen.  

Once you give up your freedoms, you don't get them back.

Once upon a time in this country, we didn't pay taxes on income.  Now you go to jail if you don't.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Does anyone under 30 actually know what a marble is (without Googling it)?

Yup !

( waaay over thirty but ... yeah ) 

We used to call the ones with the stripes Cat Eyes !

Draw that circle in the dirt  everybody puts up their 3 

walk off approximately 6 feet , draw the line 

and shoot !

8 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

If we're honest with ourselves, a lot of government officials are bought and paid for by billionaire and multimillionaire libertarians. There's a stat (and i'm too lazy to look it up right now) but to sum it up, like the top 5% of earners in this country get 50% of the laws passed that they want whereas the bottom 90% of earners (which i would assume is most if not all of this board) only gets like 1% or maybe 5% of the laws they want passed. That tells me all i need to know and it tells me that the fat cats with deep pockets run this country. i'm not poo pooing your idea. it's the right thing to do but in say the last 20 years or so  (maybe 25-30) so many of our elected officials are more worried about aligning themselves with lobbyists and protecting the interest of large corporations and rich people than doing right by their own constituencies, so I'm not sure how effective complaining to them will be. Especially since a lot of them are benefitting by how the system is currently set up. 

1 hour ago, CarloJ63 said:

Yeah, my biggest fear in all of this is the loss of our liberties, which is certain to happen.  

Once upon a time in this country, we didn't pay taxes on income.  Now you go to jail if you don't.

What specific civil liberties will be lost? What large developed nations don't pay income taxes? I wouldn't want people going to jail for not paying taxes but i do feel that taxes are what make many nations nations. 

18 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Yup !

( waaay over thirty but ... yeah ) 

We used to call the ones with the stripes Cat Eyes !

Draw that circle in the dirt  everybody puts up their 3 

walk off approximately 6 feet , draw the line 

and shoot !

👍🏾

13 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

We’re still protected by the constitution, its just a lesser more stepped on if you will, version thereof. We are still a constitutional republic wherein 99% can not take away the rights of 1%. The same entity that is behind the Fed wants us to believe we are a democracy whereby 51% can  take away 49% of the people’s rights away. Our founding fathers detested a democracy. It opens the door for control (fascism) all over the World where the Federal Reserve Bank’s tentacles has nearly affected all nations.

The Supreme court has ruled by the 16th amendment that it does not give the IRS authenticity to tax your labor and wages and thus unconstitutional. That’s a fact. The Supreme court is the law of the land and nothing trumps the Supreme court. 

However, If the mafia, for example, comes to you and demands money or we’re going to hurt you, I would not advise you not to pay them because you may get hurt by not paying them. Wether its legal or not doesn’t necessarily matter. Of course you are going to get hurt if you don’t.

It’s the same thing with the IRS. They can hurt you, put you in jail, torture you, so if you don’t pay them then you may get hurt. 

No Fed Banking cartel = Paying no taxes and freeing ourselves as debt slaves.

Bringing the Federal Reserve down is imperative for “we the people” to be victorious. But if we continue to let them inhibit us and our children then we are in effect losing this battle.  

13 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

If we're honest with ourselves, a lot of government officials are bought and paid for by billionaire and multimillionaire libertarians. There's a stat (and i'm too lazy to look it up right now) but to sum it up, like the top 5% of earners in this country get 50% of the laws passed that they want whereas the bottom 90% of earners (which i would assume is most if not all of this board) only gets like 1% or maybe 5% of the laws they want passed. That tells me all i need to know and it tells me that the fat cats with deep pockets run this country. i'm not poo pooing your idea. it's the right thing to do but in say the last 20 years or so  (maybe 25-30) so many of our elected officials are more worried about aligning themselves with lobbyists and protecting the interest of large corporations and rich people than doing right by their own constituencies, so I'm not sure how effective complaining to them will be. Especially since a lot of them are benefitting by how the system is currently set up. 

What specific civil liberties will be lost? What large developed nations don't pay income taxes? I wouldn't want people going to jail for not paying taxes but i do feel that taxes are what make many nations nations. 

“I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of men.” - Thomas Jefferson

”You have to stand up for what is right in life and unless you do that, you’re nothing.” - Aaron Russo

Our founding fathers gave us an extraordinary exceptional given right to be our best individual selves in this country. When we lay down and just accept that our country and earth is in the wake of a fascist world system we are playing right into their hands.

The privately owned Federal Reserve Bank has our government in a stronghold. They have the government print the money and force us to pay them the interest through the unlawful income tax. You see, the U.S is just the “front man” of sorts to the world. 

Paid politicians is just one feather of this huge eagle of deception. We live as slaves in a finite system brainwashed to any basic knowledge such as in 1913 when the Fed came into power bringing dawn to inflation and “debt”. 

Take them down, all cards fall and we can start over, not only for us but for the world and future generations to come after the rebuild.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:26 AM, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I used income tax as an example of a "temporary" measure which became permanent.

WASHINGTON—Government officials across the U.S. are using location data from millions of cellphones in a bid to better understand the movements of Americans during the coronavirus pandemic and how they may be affecting the spread of the disease.

Will they start using this method after the pandemic to track criminals?  How long until they start tracking law abiding citizens?

31 minutes ago, CarloJ63 said:

I used income tax as an example of a "temporary" measure which became permanent.

WASHINGTON—Government officials across the U.S. are using location data from millions of cellphones in a bid to better understand the movements of Americans during the coronavirus pandemic and how they may be affecting the spread of the disease.

Will they start using this method after the pandemic to track criminals?  How long until they start tracking law abiding citizens?

Our overlords have embraced the Advanced Stats Era. Oh joy.  

7 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

You don't think they haven't already done this to some degree before this has even happened? I would assume they have. Not trying to go back and forth but I think some of our perceived freedoms or civil liberties are just that, perceived. Although I do think we have it way better than most other countries.