GameOn

NBA SUSPENDS SEASON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

at least there will be no home court advantage 

Feel bad for all those cities that bid years ago and won parts of this tournament. Also glad the Memphis Regional is next year.

Should just cancel it. We shouldn’t be playing sports or attending concerts right now 

Did they cancel the NIT or is that #FakeNews.

Man, if they cancel the NCAA tournament then I am not gonna be able to watch Obi Toppin, that other guy, and that other guy!!!

Just now, ALT GRIND said:

Did they cancel the NIT or is that #FakeNews.

Man, if they cancel the NCAA tournament then I am not gonna be able to watch Obi Toppin, that other guy, and that other guy!!!

Not sure what NIT is, but the article didn't say anything about cancelling tournaments.

Windhurst is thinking they will postpone the rest of the season. That may hurt us depending on how the players come back. 

We will probably know tomorrow. But I also think with less than 20 games left it would make sense to go ahead and play

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

Windhurst is thinking they will postpone the rest of the season. That may hurt us depending on how the players come back. 

We will probably know tomorrow. But I also think with less than 20 games left it would make sense to go ahead and play

I just heard that there will be no fans at the Warriors home game (vs the Nets) tomorrow. Things are happening fast.

They just cancelled the Thunder/Jazz game possibly because Gobert may have it. **** just got real. Can't see teams playing for much longer, fans or no fans.

Season suspended.

Be safe, don't panic, and have at least two weeks of food at your place.

God bless friends.

Really strange timing since I am sitting at a bar watching Dallas and Denver. Why not wait until tomorrow or so it before all of the games start? It's weird to say they are suspending the season while games are in progress.

Really strange timing since I am sitting at a bar watching Dallas and Denver. Why not wait until tomorrow or so it before all of the games start? It's weird to say they are suspending the season while games are in progress

2 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Really strange timing since I am sitting at a bar watching Dallas and Denver. Why not wait until tomorrow or so it before all of the games start? It's weird to say they are suspending the season while games are in progress.

I had the same thought... not like it really makes a difference for the worse if you wait until after the games.

Either way... man, what a crazy development... ultimately likely a smart move by Adam Silver, but wow... shocking.

3 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

Season suspended.

Be safe, don't panic, and have at least two weeks of food at your place.

God bless friends.

OMG. What a bummer. We were having an amazing season for a rebuild. Jazz and Thunder are currently quarantined in the OKC arena, since, according to Woj, Gobert tested positive for the virus.