Elillo

Grizzlies sign Jontay Porter

Yoooo if this guy is actually healthy watch out. Im pretty sure he was projected to be a lotto pick at one point.

I want all of our  TRUE Grizzlies fans  support for this final last 18 games to the play off the.  time is now grizzlies nation we are gong to the  play-off and let enjoy this thing togethers , I want all grizzlies fans  for the past 10 years to show your support this is for  US we are  family 

we are the real Memphis grizzlies fan base . we saw the good the bad and ugly. this playoff is us let go and show our support and k====.a  

1 hour ago, GameOn said:

Tore his right ACL/MCL. Then 6 months later tore the same ACL again while rehabbing! A fluke or is he injury prone? I hope they didn't overpay him. Who knows how this is going to pan out. Time will tell.

That scares me 

Just now, dy_dy_dynomite said:

It’s probably a little over the minimum. It’s worth the gamble if it doesn’t work just cut him

Oh the money I'm not worried about. Just seems like he has some bad legs. 

1 hour ago, lions said:

welcome back time for the play-offs 

I'm here most every day lurking. I just don't post often.

24 minutes ago, grizzgolf said:

Oh the money I'm not worried about. Just seems like he has some bad legs. 

whole family has bad legs/injury history w/ the kids.  i know they were raised vegans which makes me wonder if that contributed.

3 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

whole family has bad legs/injury history w/ the kids.  i know they were raised vegans which makes me wonder if that contributed.

Think the sister had injuries too.

1 hour ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

How many of us been on this page for 10 years or more?

Been a fan since the team arrived, been a poster since 2015. 

I am really impressed and excited. What a genius move. This guy is either Parsons 2.0 or Jokic 2.0. Classic low risk high reward. 

PS Porzingis had been similarly injured at some point too. Then, he completely destroyed us a few days ago. 

I'm assuming this means Uthoff is off his 10-Day and is back with Hustle.

Also, I'm guessing they are feeling more confident about somebody getting back soon.

The injured list currently sits at 5?

Allen, Winslow, JJJ, BC, and Porter.

3 hours ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

How many of us been on this page for 10 years or more?

I've been a regular on these boards since Hubie Browns 2nd playoff year,  had 3 or 4 different accounts.. never been a daily poster but a regular reader

Jaren should be back soon this week 

Uthoff is not a NBA player should be back with the Hustle

Porter two years ago was practically a 1st round lock decided to go back to school tore his ACL and MCL. Then after recovering while living with his brother tore ACL again playing pickup. All that to say great signing will get to workout with the team for 6 months before camp  to see if he can stay healthy and ball or if he is truly made of glass.  

6 hours ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

It’s probably a little over the minimum. It’s worth the gamble if it doesn’t work just cut him

He seems like a stretch big with s good IQ. Good 3 point stroke, good passer, decent midrange Tolivers replacement for sure, stay healthy and be ready to run and you're good 

8 hours ago, grizz09 said:

Hahahahaha I could see that happening 

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

what about new fans?...can we jump on the bandwagon?

There's plenty of room for everyone. From the Vancouver loyalists to the soon-to-be-formed lilJontayPorter11 account.

4 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

He seems like a stretch big with s good IQ. Good 3 point stroke, good passer, decent midrange Dieng's replacement for sure, stay healthy and be ready to run and you're good 

FIFY

5 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

?

Fixed it for you.

Tolliver was picked up on a 10 day contract as a fill in for our injured players, I'm not sure they bring him back next season.

Dieng is on contract through 2021. So at the end of 2021 they will be deciding between Dieng and Porter, not Tolliver and Porter. If they can get the same production from Porter at a steep discount off of the 17-18 mil they are paying Dieng then this will have been a brilliant move.

Just now, KyleB said:

Fixed it for you.

Tolliver was picked up on a 10 day contract as a fill in for our injured players, I'm not sure they bring him back next season.

Dieng is on contract through 2021. So at the end of 2021 they will be deciding between Dieng and Porter, not Tolliver and Porter. If they can get the same production from Porter at a steep discount off of the 17-18 mil they are paying Dieng then this will have been a brilliant move.

Agreed, I thought I put Deing,  I'm slipping on my pimpn