chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Portland Trailblazers- 7/31/2020

Grizzlies Game Time Discussion

Date/Time: Friday, July 31, 3:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies @ Portland Trailblazers

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Ja Morant Dillon Brooks  Kyle Anderson Jaren Jackson Jr Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png 1628415.png 203937.png 1628991.png 202685.png

Blazers Starting 5

Damian Lillard CJ McCollum Carmelo Anthony Zach Collins  Josef Nurkic
203081.png 203468.png 2546.png 1628380.png 203994.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen, Brandon Clarke, Gorgui Dieng, Marco Guduric,  Jaren Jackson, Josh Jackson, Tyus Jones (INJ), John Konchar (2Way), Johntay Porter, Anthony Tolliver, Yuta Watanabe (2Way), Justise Winslow (INJ)

Portland: Moses Brown, Zach Collins, Wenyen Gabriel, Mario Hezonja, Jaylen Hoard, Rodney Hood, Damian Lillard (INJ), Nassir Little, Anfernee Simmons, Caleb Swanigan, Hassan Whiteside

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Blazers: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

this trailblazers team is down right now we CANNOT let them up now we need to and will put more NAILS in there coffin 

I’m not sure how we’re going to match up with their tall front court

10 hours ago, Crizzle said:

nurkic is supposed to be coming back the 15th which is great news for us

And seems like we might get Jaren and maybe Winslow for this one. Wondering who falls out of rotation? Tolliver and konchar?

3 hours ago, VikingWarrior said:

And seems like we might get Jaren and maybe Winslow for this one. Wondering who falls out of rotation? Tolliver and konchar?

Good bet its them.  

9 hours ago, VikingWarrior said:

I would consider bringing Winslow/Jaren off the bench for this one.  Our starting five has decent enough fire power.  A strength recently has been our bench and this would make it even better.  Then we can close out the game with the “hot hands”.

12 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

I would consider bringing Winslow/Jaren off the bench for this one.  Our starting five has decent enough fire power.  A strength recently has been our bench and this would make it even better.  Then we can close out the game with the “hot hands”.

?????  No sir.  Our starting lineup is still our weakest due to Kyle and DeA not being scorers/shooters.     Do you want Dillon to continue going 1 on 5 and 5 for 17 every game?    

7 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

?????  No sir.  Our starting lineup is still our weakest due to Kyle and DeA not being scorers/shooters.     Do you want Dillon to continue going 1 on 5 and 5 for 17 every game?    

Yep. Gotta get Kyle out of the starting 5. Guys like Dillon are overcompensating and there’s no soacing

33 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Guessing our next few road games are played in front of some empty stadiums without fans.

Maybe the TV stations will fill in the picture with fans as if they are really there. Add some fake sounds in the background. The PA announcer can still do his thing. 

58 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Guessing our next few road games are played in front of some empty stadiums without fans.

I suppose that gives the road team a slight assist, unfortunate as the situation may be... and at this point, we need all the help we can get.

27 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

I suppose that gives the road team a slight assist, unfortunate as the situation may be... and at this point, we need all the help we can get.

What if the cancelled the rest of the regular season and froze the standings for the playoffs? 

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

What if the cancelled the rest of the regular season and froze the standings for the playoffs? 

As a Grizzlies fan I am very much on board with that proposal!  haha

I’m surprised there’s no word on any changes to protocol with the game being at Portland and all

5 hours ago, Dwash said:

Good call.  So Ja gets the ROTY award now right? Do we keep our pick (top 6 protected?).

no N,B.A basketball for the next 30 days , time to relax from sports 

I'm going to post like I'm actually watching this game.....

I can't believe Dillon Brooks took that shot!!!

What a momentum killer.

Still, to be even with them going into the 2nd quarter isn't bad given how bad Kyle has shot.

On 3/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, Allen said:

I’m not sure how we’re going to match up with their tall front court

Yes, that was bad this first quarter, but Dieng and JV out there together has been hurting them inside!