Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Atlanta Hawks @ Memphis Grizzlies 3/7/20

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Saturday, March 6, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs. Atlanta Hawks

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: Game Day presented by Ford, Grizz’s Birthday – Grizz Pillowcase to the 1st 5k fans

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Ja Morant De'Anthony Melton Dillon Brooks Kyle Anderson Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png 1629001.png 1628415.png 203937.png 202685.png

Hawks Starting 5

Trae Young Kevin Huerter DeAndre Hunter John Collins Bruno Fernando
1629027.png 1628989.png 1629631.png 1628381.png 1628981.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (INJ), Jordan Bell, Brandon Clarke (INJ), Gorgui Dieng, Marko Guduric, Josh Jackson, Jaren Jackson Jr (INJ), Tyus Jones, John Konchar, Jarrod Uthoff, Yuta Watanabe, Justise Winslow (INJ)

Atlanta: DeAndre' Bembry, Charles Brown, Clint Capella, Vince Carter, Dewayne Dedmon, Brandon Goodwin, Treveon Graham, Damian Jones, Skal Labissiere, Cam Reddish, Jeff Teague

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Hawks: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

On 3/5/2020 at 5:35 PM, JĖGAAAAAA!!! said:

After we will destroy Mavs, Hawks will be a desert. 144-91 Grizzlies win. Easy ;)

I don"t think so the Grizzlies beat the Hawks by 39 last week this game will go not to the wire. 

2 hours ago, lions said:

I don"t think so the Grizzlies beat the Hawks by 39 last week this game will go not to the wire. 

Grizzlies beat them on the road. Home games are easier, right ;)

On a serious note - we are a match-up nightmare for the Hawks. Just coach Jenkins need to lit a little fire under our players butttts to make them to play for real from the first second of the game.

NBA pushing for the Pelicans to get the 8th seed (because Lakers would have easier time against them ;) ), Grizzlies can not sleep on "weaker" opponents. There are no weak or bad teams in the NBA. And we have home and road games against Pelicans pretty soon. If we will not keep decent separation from them, 0-2 in that home-road back-to-back could be decisive. for both teams.

10 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Another Sunday game for me where other half will complain because i wake up early !!! No matter, Priority to Grizzzz !!!

It's great to have TRUE Grizzlies fans around the world, like YOU!

6 hours ago, JĖGAAAAAA!!! said:

Grizzlies beat them on the road. Home games are easier, right ;)

On a serious note - we are a match-up nightmare for the Hawks. Just coach Jenkins need to lit a little fire under our players butttts to make them to play for real from the first second of the game.

NBA pushing for the Pelicans to get the 8th seed (because Lakers would have easier time against them ;) ), Grizzlies can not sleep on "weaker" opponents. There are no weak or bad teams in the NBA. And we have home and road games against Pelicans pretty soon. If we will not keep decent separation from them, 0-2 in that home-road back-to-back could be decisive. for both teams.

homes games are easiers , and your right . BUT  Memphis might win, but there are not going to win by 39 maybe by 5 at the most 

47 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

So I traveled down from Nashville to see the game today and spend some time with the family.  I'm always excited to see the games in person

have a good time 

6 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Must win

at this stage of the season with 20 games  to go there all Must wins now 

29 minutes ago, Crizzle said:

Corona virus will not stop me today 

were do to you live 

1 hour ago, toocoolkellz said:

So I traveled down from Nashville to see the game today and spend some time with the family.  I'm always excited to see the games in person

Enjoy 🏀

58 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

This is a must win, more or less.

🤣