Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Houston Rockets 2/26/20

Notice who hasn't gotten a lot of burn in 3rd quarter as we dropped 41pts......Kyle.    Im telling ya'll Kyle+Jonas is bad pairing.   They too slow together.     Also Taylor didnt play 25 different guys either.  Josh Tyus and Gieng only guys off bench.  

Just now, Joey Crawford said:

When Jaren and Brandon get back, and Winslow playing - the grizzlies will be a completely different team.

But that might be to long for us, if we cant find a W or 2, we wont be able to keep the 8th seed. Pels will play Cavs, that is probably a W, and we get Kings so... 

Just now, BnaBreaker said:

Very true... I'm just afraid that it'll be too late by then for this season.  Maybe next year is the year we really begin to make our mark.

I afraid of that too. Really hope we make the Playoffs, even if we get destroyed there by the Fakers.

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Notice who hasn't gotten a lot of burn in 3rd quarter as we dropped 41pts......Kyle.    Im telling ya'll Kyle+Jonas is bad pairing.   They too slow together.     Also Taylor didnt play 25 different guys either.  Josh Tyus and Gieng only guys off bench.  

We should bring both of those guys from the bench, till Clarke and/or Jaren get back. Goes with Ja/Melton/Dillon/Josh/Dieng

Just now, Ja_Rules said:

I afraid of that too. Really hope we make the Playoffs, even if we get destroyed there by the Fakers.

We should bring both of those guys from the bench, till Clarke and/or Jaren get back. Goes with Ja/Melton/Dillon/Josh/Dieng

Nevermind he put in Konchar.    Dude still gonna roll with a 11 man lineup not matter the quality. 

Nevermind he put in Konchar.    Dude still gonna roll with a 11 man lineup not matter the quality. 

I would go 10 deep, with bench being Tyus/Konchar/Guduric/SlowMo/JV

Just now, Ja_Rules said:

I would go 10 deep, with bench being Tyus/Konchar/Guduric/SlowMo/JV

No,  That lineup would get slaughtered.     SloMo and JV not a good pairing.  Guduric is not a good player.     Dieng Tyus and Josh should be only dudes off bench.  

No,  That lineup would get slaughtered.     SloMo and JV not a good pairing.  Guduric is not a good player.     Dieng Tyus and Josh should be only dudes off bench.  

They will not play together, this is the bench. JV and Tyus get in 1st. Then Guduric goes in for Dillon and if he is cold Konchar takes his place. Or we keep Dillon and take Josh out for SlowMo. My point is, the bench united barely play together, there is always a starter or 2 most of the time with them.

The important is to have guys willing to take and make 3s to open the floor for Ja, and also play solid D from the start, dont jump start the games with does 0-? runs that we being starting lately.

Marko just disgusts me.   I just get beyond irritated that he would rather  try to score by dribbling into traffic than just shooting a 3.      It is so beyond annoying.   If 5'9' Dusty can get a 3pt shot up quickly then why can' he. 

Just now, Ja_Rules said:

They will not play together, this is the bench. JV and Tyus get in 1st. Then Guduric goes in for Dillon and if he is cold Konchar takes his place. Or we keep Dillon and take Josh out for SlowMo. My point is, the bench united barely play together, there is always a starter or 2 most of the time with them.

The important is to have guys willing to take and make 3s to open the floor for Ja, and also play solid D from the start, dont jump start the games with does 0-? runs that we being starting lately.

Okay that makes more sense.   Except you know Taylor will play them all at once LOL.     Guduric should never see the court.  He doesn't take and isnt willing to shoot 3s nor can he play defense.     

Marko just disgusts me.   I just get beyond irritated that he would rather  try to score by dribbling into traffic than just shooting a 3.      It is so beyond annoying.   If 5'9' Dusty can get a 3pt shot up quickly then why can' he. 

Its mental for him. He is a shooter, but he are scaried to do it, that is why he is not playing well. Because the main thing he know he is not doing well.

Just now, Ja_Rules said:

Its mental for him. He is a shooter, but he are scaried to do it, that is why he is not playing well. Because the main thing he know he is not doing well.

He isn't a shooter tho.   Fanboy mentioned that he really was more of a scorer in Euro League.   He is miscast as shooter and it is showing.      Shooters run off screens ready to shoot.   He catches looking to drive first.   Which is insane considering he isn't athletic enough to pull that off in NBA.   

Man we missing Bruno badly, he would be great now for Jaren and Clarke. Just now he got in I realize that.

He isn't a shooter tho.   Fanboy mentioned that he really was more of a scorer in Euro League.   He is miscast as shooter and it is showing.      Shooters run off screens ready to shoot.   He catches looking to drive first.   Which is insane considering he isn't athletic enough to pull that off in NBA.   

Most of his scoring come from shooting the ball. 

Worst roadtrip in franchise history maybe? I remember that one a few years back where we got mollywhopped by the Clips n Warriors back-to-back but I don't think we went winless on that one.

Nvm it was a blowout by Portland not on a b2b either. Still not as bad as this trip. What a nightmare it's been.