Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ L A Clippers 2/24/20

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

Gonna be a 40 pt beatdown 

Clarke prolly out for the game 

Is he hurt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No JJJ

No Allen

No Crowder (willing to take treys)

No Hill (willing to take treys)

Dillon in slump

No one to keep the team honest from 3 pt shooting. It's gonna be a bad last third of season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

We have no shooting no matter the combinations

yea but playing SloMo + Dieng + Jonas when Ja is your only real scoring threat is epitome of insane.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cdp said:

Yo they got Reggie Jackson? Their bench is insane.

Yes they are, they can win it all

Just now, TT_Grizz said:

Reggie Jackson is trash lol

No he is not. They have a excellent guard rotation and he fits perfectly 

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Geezus this is a slaughter. 

We killed them last time,in their houve,  I could not expect anything different 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

yea but playing SloMo + Dieng + Jonas when Ja is your only real scoring threat is epitome of insane.   

Our wings are trash, especially if Brooks ain't playing well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, grizz1016 said:

No JJJ

No Allen

No Crowder (willing to take treys)

No Hill (willing to take treys)

Dillon in slump

No one to keep the team honest from 3 pt shooting. It's gonna be a bad last third of season.

We miss Solo and Jae badly. We should trade SlowMo + Allen for a wing scorer aka Fournier or Hield or Lavine. And bring one of them or both of them back, I expect both to be available, in special Solo. We miss them on and off the court, the space they gave to Ja and the lines they open on offense are surely missed. Also they give our young guys some swagger.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FrenchGrizzlies said:

great opportunity to give min to Marko, Yuta, Dusty and John

2nd half they will play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ja_Rules said:

We miss Solo and Jae badly. We should trade SlowMo + Allen for a wing scorer aka Fournier or Hield or Lavine. And bring one of them or both of them back, I expect both to be available, in special Solo. We miss them on and off the court, the space they gave to Ja and the lines they open on offense are surely missed. Also they give our young guys some swagger.  

No, it's not the loss of Solo and Crowder. It's Dillon going ice cold, JJJ cold, Allen out, and Ja refusing to shoot 3s plus bad rotations/lineups.

This is also a game we weren't going to win. Clippers on a 3 game slide. Patrick Beverly back, Kawhi ******. On the road. It was always a recipe for a beatdown. This is the reason not winning the Sacramento game was so bad, because now we're going to lose 4 in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grizzfan7979 said:

No, it's not the loss of Solo and Crowder. It's Dillon going ice cold, JJJ cold, Allen out, and Ja refusing to shoot 3s plus bad rotations/lineups.

This is also a game we weren't going to win. Clippers on a 3 game slide. Patrick Beverly back, Kawhi ******. On the road. It was always a recipe for a beatdown. This is the reason not winning the Sacramento game was so bad, because now we're going to lose 4 in a row.

+1. solo and Crowder wil not change anything. But Dillon, JJJ and Ja can. They are our 3 best player and play really bad since few games...without those 3 at their top, we are one of the worst NBA team. hopefully, they back to their level soon....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grizzfan7979 said:

No, it's not the loss of Solo and Crowder. It's Dillon going ice cold, JJJ cold, Allen out, and Ja refusing to shoot 3s plus bad rotations/lineups.

This is also a game we weren't going to win. Clippers on a 3 game slide. Patrick Beverly back, Kawhi ******. On the road. It was always a recipe for a beatdown. This is the reason not winning the Sacramento game was so bad, because now we're going to lose 4 in a row.

Not having Crowder or Hill removes two wings willing to shoot the long ball. They didn't make it at a high clip but it kept defenses honest. We don't have that with the wings now hence it's easier to pack it in. Dillon slump isn't helping but he single handedly won't improve the offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grizzfan7979 said:

No, it's not the loss of Solo and Crowder. It's Dillon going ice cold, JJJ cold, Allen out, and Ja refusing to shoot 3s plus bad rotations/lineups.

This is also a game we weren't going to win. Clippers on a 3 game slide. Patrick Beverly back, Kawhi ******. On the road. It was always a recipe for a beatdown. This is the reason not winning the Sacramento game was so bad, because now we're going to lose 4 in a row.

Other than Dillon our guys dont shoot 3s, maybe Melton. Jae and Solo were the ones taking and making them, Dillon slump just aggravated that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this