Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ LA Lakers - 2/21/20

4 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

That first half did not go the grizzles way.   

A measly 41 points in the first half.

The wrong offensive strategy in place.

Go back to launching 3s

And there is no off the ball movement. They ain't gonna get off a perimeter shot like that, or find an open lane for a drive to the rack

Just now, Rdk4121 said:

You can see the value that Winslow can give us. Kyle has no chance to guard lebron, Dillon isn't big enough. I'm not sure what Josh did wrong, but he's not being given a shot. 

Plus, he's another facilitator that can hopefully help with ball movement with the starters. 

But I will tell you this, we would still have problemns, because of foul trouble. It is a shame to think, but if we had Solo, Jae and Iggy would be the best scenario in a matchup against the Lakers. Also I believe we lost our spirit when we lost those veterans, like I said many time at least we should have kept Solo.

4 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

Seems that we lost our energy and all of that fire we had for winning games is gone. If we end this year in a down way, Zion will win rookie of the year and we will convey the pick, so will be another lost year. 

The ASB really messed up our flow.

Loosing against the lakers on the road isn’t end of the world (don’t get me started on Sacramento though:) )

but would be nice to see some signs of life.,,,,

10 minutes ago, GameOn said:

The ASB really messed up our flow.

Yeah, seems that and the trade, we won some games after it, but we could see things where not jelling as they were before. 

Zion is with 19 in the 1st half, and with some great plays.

Just now, VikingWarrior said:

Loosing against the lakers on the road isn’t end of the world (don’t get me started on Sacramento though:) )

but would be nice to see some signs of life.,,,,

I agree, loosing yesterday was really bad.

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

We need to play with pace.  Lakers are the slowest team in the league.    They don't like playing fast. 

ditto.      Also double  Lebron wheneven he touches the ball.

Just now, FrenchGrizzlies said:

The game is lost. No need to take a risk with Jaren. Let him rest and hopefully he will be okay for next game.

Bring him back only when he is totally healthy.

16 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Thats why i am so happy about the Winslow trade.   He is a lockdown defender and brings passion and energy.      

Winslow is a roleplayer. I'm talking about we need a top guy as in a top scorer on this roster. Dillon Brooks is not the answer as a top 3 option.

20 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Kyle fanboy alert, won't even watch the game I guess. Lebron destroying him, KCP had him leaning back to back possessions, Bradley got him as well. 

Do you know how stupid this sounds?  LBJ  has 17 points now.  Kyle didn't allow all of those and it doesn't sound like destroying to me when you're talking about one of the all time greats.  Kyle is one of the best defenders on this team, has the best career defensive rating of anyone on the team, and in this game currently has the second bet box +/-.

Just now, KGF said:

Winslow is a roleplayer. I'm talking about we need a top guy as in a top scorer on this roster. Dillon Brooks is not the answer as a top 3 option.

I think we will be fine there in a few years.   Dillon obviously isnt the answer.    But Ja and Jaren improvement will lessen the need for another max offensive guy.