Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ LA Lakers - 2/21/20

Just now, ItIsWhatItIs said:

starting lineup struggles to score now because Anderson sucks 

He is simply a bad fit.   I hope Winslow comes back soon so he can take his spot.    Nobody can tell me with a straight face that Josh Jackson isn't a better fit in Taylor system over SloMo. 

Yesterday and today I like our bench so much more,,, give me tuys, Melton, Josh, BC, JJJ

If morant not gonna bring it until 4th play tuys a bit more before then......

Just now, FrenchGrizzlies said:

We are behind not because of Marko. Blaiming 0ne guy is just easy. We shoot 3 like garbage, that's why we are behind nothing else.

Nobody is saying Marko is the reason for the deficit.  What we are saying is that he is NOT the Solution.  

We are behind not because of Marko. Blaiming 0ne guy is just easy. We shoot 3 like garbage, that's why we are behind nothing else.

It's not one but he doesn't offer anything.  

Marko Guduric a.k.a. Homeless man's Bryn Forbes has been given plenty of time to show something and has consistently proven to be a failure. Yuta should've gotten his spot.

Just now, KGF said:

Its obvious that the Grizzlies need another top guy on this roster. 

Thats why i am so happy about the Winslow trade.   He is a lockdown defender and brings passion and energy.      

3 minutes ago, KGF said:

Its obvious that the Grizzlies need another top guy on this roster. 

Yes. Most of this offense is regular season smoke and mirrors except for Ja. Good defensive teams put "ball movement" offense on ice when they want to.  Another scorer is needed along with JJJ being more than a jacker

Just now, costarica2 said:

We just have no offense from our starters Jonas JJJ and Brooks are giving us nothing.

and Kyle.   I am just done with that starting lineup. 

12 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

BS

Kyle fanboy alert, won't even watch the game I guess. Lebron destroying him, KCP had him leaning back to back possessions, Bradley got him as well. 

These guys are trying to get into the paint against the most formidable towers line up in the NBA. It ain't gonna work. They need to back to launching 30-40 three attempts. If they go in, great, we gotta chance, if not, oh well, next game.

I start to wonder if we were not playing 120% before ASG and now we are back to 90% which could make us quite far from PO standard. It's just 1.5 game after ASG but before this we win a cpl of game not playing well. Ja seems tired ( long NBA season), and the other struggle as well. When NO, SA seems to be full speed....

Seems that we lost our energy and all of that fire we had for winning games is gone. If we end this year in a down way, Zion will win rookie of the year and we will convey the pick, so will be another lost year. 

You can see the value that Winslow can give us. Kyle has no chance to guard lebron, Dillon isn't big enough. I'm not sure what Josh did wrong, but he's not being given a shot. 

Plus, he's another facilitator that can hopefully help with ball movement with the starters. 

I start to wonder if we were not playing 120% before ASG and now we are back to 90% which could make us quite far from PO standard. It's just 1.5 game after ASG but before this we win a cpl of game not playing well. Ja seems tired ( long NBA season), and the other struggle as well. When NO, SA seems to be full speed....

I agree, Im watching their game too, if we dont recover ourselves to our killing mode, NO will be the 8th seed.