Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Sacramento Kings 2/20/20

3 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

I may be jumping the gun, and know it won't happen anyway, but I'm ready to say it... start Josh Jackson over Kyle or Dillon.  

12 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

Not crazy, Kyle doesn’t fit with the starters 

He just seems to mesh real good with Ja. Hope TJ sees that too.

Fell apart at the end.   But i blame this L on Taylors lineups.   No reason to play Marko and too much Dieng.     Josh, Melton and Brandon should've gotten ALL the minutes tonight.  

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Fell apart at the end.   But i blame this L on Taylors lineups.   No reason to play Marko and too much Dieng.     Josh, Melton and Brandon should've gotten ALL the minutes tonight.  

Josh played too little, he was killing out there. This is on coach and team energy, seems that media is right we will fall apart.

Not trying to be a negative nancy... it'll be an amazing season regardless of how it turns out at this point... but with the schedule we have left, and the fact that the Pelicans and Blazers have some of the easiest schedules left, we're not making the playoffs if we are going to lose games like this.  

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

watch us beat the Lakers tomorrow. 

No we wont, and we better win the games against the Clippers and Rockets or it we will be on face of loosing already the 8th seed

Just now, BnaBreaker said:

Not trying to be a negative nancy... it'll be an amazing season regardless of how it turns out at this point... but with the schedule we have left, and the fact that the Pelicans and Blazers have some of the easiest schedules left, we're not making the playoffs if we are going to lose games like this.  

Totally agree, and those guys lately look gassed.  

Loss is on coach. Trying out Guduric in the 2nd is one thing, that's not a game changer. But when Dillon is allowed to suck all quarter while JV doesn't get a second you know you've blown it with the lineups.

5 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I thought Josh played great in the 1st half and then didn't get any PT until they were down big time. It was like, he's playing too good, we need to sit him down and see if he won't cool off some.

Just now, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I thought Josh played great in the 1st half and then didn't get any PT until they were down big time. It was like, he's playing too good, we need to sit him down and see if he won't cool off some.

It also looked like the refs were letting the Kings bang on the Grizz players.

Can’t get that sequence at 114-115 out of my head. Had the ball turned it over twice then gave up a three that cost us the game