Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Sacramento Kings 2/20/20

2 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

He tends to go into stretches of brain disconnection. Not as bad as Bruno but still infuriating. 

Haha... right on cue. 

Just now, BnaBreaker said:

Haha... right on cue. 

I'm not hating on the guy, he's leaving it all on the court and having very positive contributions. It's just that it's going to take more than a few games of good play to overcome his history of terrible play.

Just now, fanboyslim said:

I'm not hating on the guy, he's leaving it all on the court and having very positive contributions. It's just that it's going to take more than a few games of good play to overcome his history of terrible play.

No I meant Josh was right on cue with the brain fart haha... but I definitely agree.  I am rooting for him, he clearly has a ton of skill in a lot of different areas on the court, but none of it is going to matter much if he can't become a smarter player... but it sounds like he's definitely putting the effort in, so here's to hoping!

The Kings keep trying to give us chances to get back into the game... and then Dillon Brooks takes the ball and says, 'nah, we're good.'

I may be jumping the gun, and know it won't happen anyway, but I'm ready to say it... start Josh Jackson over Kyle or Dillon.