Subliminal

Grizz Nation How We Feeling?

18 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Looks like it’s only 2 options, Knicks/Mavs or Thunder/76ers. I’d go with option 1. Round 2 with the Knicks and then Luka. We should still be in the hunt at that point, I hope. Option 2 could be fine too...

Plus I could only miss one day of work and be back on time sat to work so looking like option one is what I’ll be going for

You never know. If things work out incredibly than we could potentially pass thunder and could catch seeing beating the sixers. That would be the riskier but higher reward choice. Might have to play it safe though

True. Schedule wise works best for me to. Should be a couple fun months of bball. Going to see Three 6 mafia (rip scarecrow and koopsta 😿) on 3/6 here in Denver then catch some games in mem and then see them again in Denver! Excite!

6 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

True. Schedule wise works best for me to. Should be a couple fun months of bball. Going to see Three 6 mafia (rip scarecrow and koopsta 😿) on 3/6 here in Denver then catch some games in mem and then see them again in Denver! Excite!

Sounds nice! Keep us posted if you pull the trigger and fly out.

2 hours ago, memphis slim said:

tip of the hat to our young coach. many times, I’ve wanted ja to play more minutes (or others as well) but he’s stuck to his plan and developed a strong second unit. 

feeling great. go griz. 

slim. 

+1. I complain so many time about Ja not playing enough or about some strange rotation.... i was wrong !!!! This coach is  very good to develop young player and make already an incredible job this year. Go Grizzz !!

7 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Sounds nice! Keep us posted if you pull the trigger and fly out.

Looking like about 95% chance so far and only looking to rise. I’m already touch w my dad and some homies and got a place to stay. Stay tuned! There’s some (lol) of y’all i’d love to catch a drink w if not some bbq and the game. Buddy says he’s got ticket upgrades for Knicks game on lock

Short term: we’ve got a great shot at making the playoffs.  

After that, let’s steal a game or two early in the first round.  1-1 coming back to Memphis would be nice.

Not sure what we do in the draft and free agency but I think we will do fairly well. Although it could be quiet on BOTH fronts.

Long-term: the sky is the limit. Haven’t seen many (any?) young cores with this much talent, skill, athleticism, versatility and upside. 

14 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

Short term: we’ve got a great shot at making the playoffs.  

After that, let’s steal a game or two early in the first round.  1-1 coming back to Memphis would be nice.

Not sure what we do in the draft and free agency but I think we will do fairly well. Although it could be quiet on BOTH fronts.

Long-term: the sky is the limit. Haven’t seen many (any?) young cores with this much talent, skill, athleticism, versatility and upside. 

I know this sounds like I'm sipping the Kool-Aid but i think its fairly feasible that we take the Lakers to 6 and possibly 7 games if we play close to how we played when they came here last. Think about it. That was before our playoff run started and before we pretty much saw Jaren start to go lights out from 3. 

7 hours ago, grizzdafuture said:

I know this sounds like I'm sipping the Kool-Aid but i think its fairly feasible that we take the Lakers to 6 and possibly 7 games if we play close to how we played when they came here last. Think about it. That was before our playoff run started and before we pretty much saw Jaren start to go lights out from 3. 

Jaren hasn't been lights out from 3 for a while.

9 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Game of runs

19 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

The upside is that we are still winning or at least hanging in there until the end.

Best things about Jaren: he can beat you in a lot of ways -- 3 point shooting, inside scoring, all-around defense, shot blocking.  And, if NOTHING is working then he (hat tip to my 2018 Mother Of All Big Boards) he practices the Art of Grit and Grind Basketball -- he gets IN the way on defense and OUT OF THE WAY on offense.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, Subliminal said:

Any schedule gurus out there that could prognosticate an ideal time to catch a couple games in April? (Prob could have looked up myself in the time it took to write this 🤦‍♂️

Middle of April when we host two playoff games...😉

On 2/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, grizzdafuture said:

That's a whole lotta Kool-Aid. We'd be very lucky to keep some games competitive and maybe pull out one win at home.