chipc3

NBA Rising Stars Game

Rising Stars Discussion

Date/Time: Friday, February 14, 8:00 PM

USA vs The World

Television: TNT

Memphis Radio: 

Promotions: 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

USA Potential Starting Lineup

Ja Morant Devonte Graham Tyler Herro Zion Williamson Jaren Jackson
1629630.png 1628984.png 1629639.png 1629627.png 1628991.png

World Potential Starting 5

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RJ Barrett Brandon Clarke Rui Hachimura DeAndre Ayton
1628983.png 1629628.png 1629634.png 1629060.png 1629028.png

Benches

Team USA: Wendell Carter Jr (INJ), Kendrick Nunn, Eric Paschall, P J Washington, Trae Young

World: Nickiel Alexander-Walker, Luka Doncic (INJ), Svi Mikhailiuk, Josh Okogie, Moritz Wagner

1 hour ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Team USA got Ice Trae Young coming off the bench?

The world is in trouble trouble.

You think you can do better? I’m more than willing to let others do the pregames. 😉

2 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Team USA got Ice Trae Young coming off the bench?

The world is in trouble trouble.

Team World has Luka coming off the bench.....if he even plays?

2 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

I'm going to be at this game rocking my Grizz gear proudly!!!

That's great, BnaBreaker!  Hope you have a great time, and cheer loudly for the good guys!

7 hours ago, chipc3 said:

You think you can do better? I’m more than willing to let others do the pregames. 😉

My bad .. I thought we really did have Trae coming off the bench ! 

💫🙃💫

9 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Dont give a s... about this game. Just pray for Ja, JJJ and Darren not getting  injured.

This, except I don't know who Darren is.  :lol:

43 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

This, except I don't know who Darren is.  :lol:

Darren is Samantha's husband on Bewitched.

13 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

Team World has Luka coming off the bench.....if he even plays?

Luka is marked as injured. That's why he is coming off the bench at this time. 

7 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

My bad .. I thought we really did have Trae coming off the bench ! 

💫🙃💫

I am guessing on starting lineups but I would be surprised if Trae isn't in the starting lineup. However, without definitive starting rosters to pull from all Grizzlies are starting on the Grizzlies web site. 

19 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

I'm going to be at this game rocking my Grizz gear proudly!!!

You got tickets to the Ja Show??? NICE!!!

45 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

You got tickets to the Ja Show??? NICE!!!

I was stunned I was able to... was just assuming tickets would be like $500 bucks or something way out of my price range, but I randomly checked on a whim about a week after they went on sale, and I was stunned to find tickets in the nose bleeds for $69, which wound up being $83 once taxes and fees were included, but still.  This will be my first time seeing any of these three Grizz, and I couldn't be more excited!

Just now, BnaBreaker said:

I was stunned I was able to... was just assuming tickets would be like $500 bucks or something way out of my price range, but I randomly checked on a whim about a week after they went on sale, and I was stunned to find tickets in the nose bleeds for $69, which wound up being $83 once taxes and fees were included, but still.  This will be my first time seeing any of these three Grizz, and I couldn't be more excited!

Nice.

The Rising Stars game might be more entertaining than the main show.  At least Ja/Zion are in the Rising Stars game.

When are we gonna find out if Luka is in the ASG???  On the flip side, Ja might get in if Luka can't give it a go.

I might have to save up for All Star Weekend tickets next year if Ja Morant makes the All Star Game.

3 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

Nice.

The Rising Stars game might be more entertaining than the main show.  At least Ja/Zion are in the Rising Stars game.

When are we gonna find out if Luka is in the ASG???  On the flip side, Ja might get in if Luka can't give it a go.

I might have to save up for All Star Weekend tickets next year if Ja Morant makes the All Star Game.

Actually I noticed the ticket price for the RS game skyrocketed once Zion was named as an injury replacement for Wendell Carter Jr.  Ha... go figure.  Either way, whether Luka or Trae or Zion are there or not, I don't really care, because I'm there for my Grizz and honestly I agree with you that it'll probably be more entertaining than the actual ASG anyway.  Players just don't seem to care about the ASG outcome anymore.

21 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Dont give a s... about this game. Just pray for Ja, JJJ and Darren not getting  injured.

funny to say that .last year jjj last game of the year was at the allstar game

1 hour ago, BnaBreaker said:

Actually I noticed the ticket price for the RS game skyrocketed once Zion was named as an injury replacement for Wendell Carter Jr.  Ha... go figure.  Either way, whether Luka or Trae or Zion are there or not, I don't really care, because I'm there for my Grizz and honestly I agree with you that it'll probably be more entertaining than the actual ASG anyway.  Players just don't seem to care about the ASG outcome anymore.

The short answer should be any game with Ja should be the superior game.

19 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

The short answer should be any game with Ja should be the superior game.

Amen to that!

On 2/10/2020 at 7:40 PM, FrenchGrizzlies said:

ditto.  I don't care about the game either.  If any player, from any team, gets injured in this game - the fans are going to give the NBA officals who came up with the idea strong citizism - rightfully so.