Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

Noah is 100 percent healthy and wants to play, but...

On 2/10/2020 at 5:57 AM, Grizzfan7979 said:

I don't get the fascination with Noah. There's a reason he's not on a team and it's February.

He is not in a team because he got surgery. With Bell and dieng, it's not looking good for us. I think he will sign for the Clippers or Houston. I hope for him it will be  the clippers and that he ended  with a ring.  

One thing is for sure, he gave the Grizz 100% of what he had to give. He was a ton of fun to watch. Grizz don't need him this year, but I bet he'd fit right in with this year's group. 

Love  Noah but prefer Dieng from bball stand point.     He can actually space the floor and is a solid defender and good citizen too.   With Grayson out and Marko sucking we need all the capable 3pt shooters we can have. 

Noah might be a good fit on the team we just did a deal with -- the Miami Heat.  

Getting another high motor big man who can create/pass to go along with Bam Adebayo would be HUGE.  Especially since they have enough go-to scoring (Jimmy Butler along with Herro) and 3 point shooting.  

The Clippers could also use some extra size/defense/rebounding (and passing).  

After watching Dieng play tonight, I don't expect to see Noah in a Grizzlies jersey any time soon.