Sign in to follow this  
Ole Dirty Klondike

Jae Crowder Appreciation Thread

I never was a big fan of homie prior to him wearing Beale Street Blue. However, he grew on me. He definitely was a chucker but he was a good vet. I def won’t forget his game winner. I would be so open to bringing him back in the off-season, but that rarely happens.

Just now, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Where are y’all seeing it’s Jae?

Jae and Solo pulled from the lineup minutes before the game...

Just now, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Where are y’all seeing it’s Jae?

Michael Wallace twitter

jae and solo were great vets and mentors for the team, and a big part of how we were able to get this good this fast

Huge Shout Out to BOSSMAN99 and in honor of him the rest of this will be in ALL CAPS!!

GREAT VET TO HAVE ON ANY TEAM WAS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND WILL BE MISSED BY GRIZZ NATION!!   WISH HIM THE BEST EXCEPT AGAINST US!

Good luck to Jae.  Sometimes his play drove me crazy, but apparently he inspired the young guys, so props to him for that.  And he hit the winning shot in the first ever win, for the Ja Morant led Memphis Grizzlies.

Thanks for the memories Jae. My wife is going to miss your hair. Good luck chasing that ring on South Beach. 

Jae Crowder, owner of one of my personal favorite game winners. The game winner against Brooklyn, I think it was game 4, to get our first win of the season. Great vet, great Grizzly.

Jae Crowder THANK YOU for being a  GREAT LEADER for our young players I hope you and your Miami Heat end up in the Finals vs the GRIZZLIES  [ wishful thinking ]  ONCE AGAIN BEST OF LUCK AND THANK YOU for your great leadership 

Best of luck Jae.  Thanks to you and Solo for being mentors to our young guys.  Have fun in Miami!

If things don't work out with the new players or the Grizzlies don't resign Josh or De'Anthony they can always resign Jae if they want. He's unrestricted this summer. 

Jae, the Grizzlies should have drafted you instead of Tony Wroten.  It would have solved a lot of problems and helped our team more back then.  Thank you for being a professional during your short stay here.  Your presence will be missed.  Best of luck in your basketball career and future endeavors (except, of course, when you play the Grizzlies;)).

Although selected in the second round at 34th, among his draft class Jae is fourth in games played, sixth in minutes played, and eighth in scoring.  Considering that, along with his defensive play, it could be argued that he should've been a top ten pick that year.

Jae really embodied the grit and grind mentality. Unfortunately for everyone, it was about 3 or 4 years too late. He was a great vet to have around though. 

Jae is the rare journeyman that is fondly remembered by the fans of every team he's played. Best of luck to him, although I don't think I'll be able to root for Iguodala's team.