chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Washington Wizards - 2/9/20

I don't expect dieng and bell to both play. It's probably one or the other, with dieng being more likely depending on the matchup. If Dieng does play, it just means more minutes at the 4 for Jaren, and if bell plays, that's more minutes at the 5 for Jaren. 

6 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:
Here’s a stat: the Grizzlies are the only team in the NBA to win a game despite shooting less than 16 percent from 3. And they’ve done it twice in the past week. Beat the Wizards tonight after going 5-32 (15.6%) and beat the Pistons last Monday (2-17, 11.8%)

Its no coincidence our shooting has waned recently while our defense has been peaking.  Look at the personnel.    SloMo, Josh, Melton, and BC are getting more minutes and none of them can shoot but what they can all do is defend.      Looks like we have reincarnated GritNGrind for sure.      What we need is for Dillon and Jaren to get back into 3pt groove.  Because right now only Tyus is keeping us afloat. 

34 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Its no coincidence our shooting has waned recently while our defense has been peaking.  Look at the personnel.    SloMo, Josh, Melton, and BC are getting more minutes and none of them can shoot but what they can all do is defend.      Looks like we have reincarnated GritNGrind for sure.      What we need is for Dillon and Jaren to get back into 3pt groove.  Because right now only Tyus is keeping us afloat. 

+1 the key for our 3 point shooting is Dillon and Jaren .

8 hours ago, memphis slim said:

I like tyus and ja out there together. know it’s a small lineup, but I like it. 

slim.

Like.

I was thinking that it couldn’t work ... I mean it shouldn’t work l.. but it is working

Since the game is being replayed tonight on FoxSports I figured we should put it back up on the conversation line

Just saw this.  Wow, no participation?  I guess folks have other things on their mind right now.  Good try though, Chip.

I hope all my fellow Grizzlies fans take all the appropriate measures to protect themselves under the circumstances.  Good health to you and your families!