chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ New York Knick’s - 1/29/20

Just now, fanboyslim said:

Funny enough, that would be our final record if we kept our current W-L pace.

that why I said that , the 2010-2011 started out 1-8 and finish the season on a high note 

this team is just as BIG but this team is much FASTER 

mike conley was a good P,G not GREAT john morant will be a GREAT P.G we need to keep this team together and then ADD needs that will  bring  the Memphis grizzlies there FIRST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP  then I will be a retired sports fan 

51 minutes ago, lions said:

this team is just as BIG but this team is much FASTER 

Interesting -- I just saw an article mentioning how big the Raptors are. 

So I took the top 7 players from Raps & Griz, listed weight per Yahoo NBA. 

Gasol 255, Ibaka 235, Anunoby  232, Siakam 230, Powell 215, Van Vleet 195, Lowry 196 = 1558 lbs

Valanciunas 265, Jaren 242, Crowder  235, Anderson 230 (!), Brooks 220, Clarke 215, Ja  175 = 1582 lbs!

I wasn't sure who to pick from other teams, but a quick skim of the Dallas roster looks as if their top 7 is quite a bit lighter as long as it doesn't include Marjanovic.  

19 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I’ll be happy with .500 time

Let's get 24/24 in memory of Kobe.

4 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Guduric hasn't been down there long enough.   He only had one stint.   I think getting to really run down there or at least practice catch-and-shooting would help him.      That is my number one issue with Marko - is that he passes up open looks to pumpfake.    I think Hustle time could him develop into a real shooter.   

Konchar is on a 2 way so he will get his 45 games. 

Marko lacks confidence. You can see that when he hesitates when he has a chance for a three. He needs to catch and shoot without thinking about it.

40 minutes ago, TimBC said:

Interesting -- I just saw an article mentioning how big the Raptors are. 

So I took the top 7 players from Raps & Griz, listed weight per Yahoo NBA. 

Gasol 255, Ibaka 235, Anunoby  232, Siakam 230, Powell 215, Van Vleet 195, Lowry 196 = 1558 lbs

Valanciunas 265, Jaren 242, Crowder  235, Anderson 230 (!), Brooks 220, Clarke 215, Ja  175 = 1582 lbs!

I wasn't sure who to pick from other teams, but a quick skim of the Dallas roster looks as if their top 7 is quite a bit lighter as long as it doesn't include Marjanovic.  

I'm looking forward to the 2 games against the Raps on March 28 (home) and March 30 (away). A homecoming for Marc and JV. I assume Marc will get a good reception from the Memphis fans. I KNOW FOR SURE, that JV will be getting a lot of love in Toronto. At least up until tipoff!!! Can't wait to see JV and Marc playing each other.

grizzles will where  them down in the 4th 

Just now, Ursine Mammal said:

Griz looking a little flat so far.

Hey new poster. Welcome.

Jones been making some sloppy passes. I'm guessing no Melton again tonight huh.