Ole Dirty Klondike

Grayson Allen Out For the Season?

4 minutes ago, pjs said:

This is also being discussed in the Shut down Josh Jackson thread. (writing that in case others are interested, not to be a board monitor)

Bad time for Allen to get injured.  Trying to fight for playing time and before the playoff push.

Well this should end the speculation that Jackson would never get called up.

Guduric's play last night was all they needed to see to make the decision to call Jackson up. He was awful, and every time he screwed up he immediately fouled to compound it.

1 hour ago, KyleB said:

Guduric's play last night was all they needed to see to make the decision to call Jackson up. He was awful, and every time he screwed up he immediately fouled to compound it.

Lol yeah man he was soooooo bad

Injuries are rarely good , guduric hasn't really looked good to me so far .Jackson won't have a problem out playing him imho.

5 hours ago, KyleB said:

It was really kind of sad how bad it was.  Embarrassing even.  I hate to see that for any player, especially a Grizzlies' team member.  Hope he gets it together.

Why out indefinitely?

Just how bad was Allen’s injury? 

Did it happen during the Suns game? I watched it and remember him getting a little gingerly at one point but, he seemed to walk it off. Hip injuries suck.

1 minute ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

Why out indefinitely?

Did it happen during the Suns game? I watched it and remember him getting a little gingerly at one point but, he seemed to walk it off. Hip injuries suck.

Detroit game.

14 minutes ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

Why out indefinitely?

Indefinitely just means there is no timetable.  It could be 2 games or 2 weeks.   Probably one of those pain threshold type injuries. 

2 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Indefinitely just means there is no timetable.  It could be 2 games or 2 weeks.   Probably one of those pain threshold type injuries. 

Indefinitely means forever according to the NCAA.

4 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

It was really kind of sad how bad it was.  Embarrassing even.  I hate to see that for any player, especially a Grizzlies' team member.  Hope he gets it together.

Yes, he seems to be a good guy, cheering his teammate all the time. Was really bad yesterday. Able to create space and then doing the wrong thing.

Allen did alot of good things for us but with a 11/12 player rotation he always got the short in of the stick because of injury's.

7 hours ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

Why out indefinitely?

7 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

team has had multiple guys out with hip soreness/injuries this season.  hopefully not more than 2-5 games out.

I hope he plays some vs New York. I want to see how he looks with the new core. 

23 hours ago, IdrinkGuinness said:

Injuries are rarely good , guduric hasn't really looked good to me so far .Jackson won't have a problem out playing him imho.

its good to see you back on the board, I see you still not telling us what sex you are  

2 hours ago, lions said:

its good to see you back on the board, I see you still not telling us what sex you are  

Thanks!  Ha, I'm a dude! 

30 minutes ago, IdrinkGuinness said:

Thanks!  Ha, I'm a dude! 

thank God , because I would hate to meet a woman who likes heavy metal,and beer drinking ,not sexy to me

Here’s hoping for Grayson making a full recovery. 

supposed to be a fully comfortable recovery, just no timetable.  i'm guessing it'll be an issue of pain tolerance.  only question i have right now is whether or not he is actually with the team.  he hasn't been on the bench the last 2 games.

16 hours ago, lions said:

thank God , because I would hate to meet a woman who likes heavy metal,and beer drinking ,not sexy to me

Send them my way if find any ha!