Ole Dirty Klondike

Grayson Allen Out For the Season?

On 2/8/2020 at 1:49 PM, grizz09 said:

kleiman is definitely building duke south #2 behind the pels.  i say we go get okafor and reunite all 4 of 2015 freshmen.

Hard pass.

20 hours ago, lions said:

grayson was doing a good job coming off that bench , its amazing to me that he may be done for the year, in the old days, when a player was done for the season he was carried off the court 

If he is done for the season grizz should just say so, no benefit to not announcing, plus if he goes on IR it frees up roster spot right?

18 minutes ago, Grizzfan7979 said:

If he is done for the season grizz should just say so, no benefit to not announcing, plus if he goes on IR it frees up roster spot right?

your , right . grayson was doing a petty good job coming off the bench , the thing I,m trying to say are these player really hurt enough or are there agents telling them what to do , to me the player from the past had more LOVE and respect for the game 

I hope hes not done for the season but its looking like it 

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say that ol mr. trip em up kinda won me over as a fan this year.

I was ready to actively hate him when I heard he was coming. 
gotta say that I have been pleasantly surprised.

he plays hard ... can’t knock him for that.

get well soon Grayson . 

Agreed Toke. I was very down on him when he got tossed from a Summer League game for repeated technical fouls but he gave us his all on the court and was really turning his game around before the injury.

He improved quite a bit during the season. Decision making, defensive effort and shot making makes him a really solid bench player at the wing. Hope he comes back healthy and ready next season for us to make a run in the POs

just tough luck.  every time he started to get rolling, he got injured.  rest and heal up, be ready for next year.  his shooting is necessary.  i wish they would actually clarify what the actual injury is at least.