Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

I dvr'd the game but didn't play it back yet

Is the box score right?  Boston outscored us 70-something to 30-something in the 2nd/3rd quarters?

How does a possible playoff team that recently won 7 in a row get outscored by 40 in the 2nd/3rd quarters?

Hit the red button on your remote and delete it. Nothing to see here. We get back on track tomorrow night in Detroit. *Hopefully* Remember when we lost that game at Golden State by 50 a few years back we won our next game very convincingly.

It's called the other team playin grit-and-grind defense number one and number two the grizzlies not understanding how to execute plays properly in the half-court.

They made the grizzlies look silly

2 hours ago, bhoyal said:

Is the box score right?  Boston outscored us 70-something to 30-something in the 2nd/3rd quarters?

How does a possible playoff team that recently won 7 in a row get outscored by 40 in the 2nd/3rd quarters?

I switched over to the Tigers game at 8 hoping for a pick me up. that turned out to be a mistake.

The team has not only benefitted from a little lighter schedule in January, they also were probably shooting better than they normally would and were playing over their level.  They've now transitioned into their normal shooting self or something worse.

I feel like the Rockets had done a little of that as well.  And right now, Boston is playing as good as anybody in the East.

Boston was awesome last night. They looked like a top 3 defense. They crushed the Lakers the same way. I definitely think they will be in ECF minimum. They might not beat the Bucks, but I wouldn't be shocked. 

1 hour ago, srmjr23 said:

Boston was awesome last night. They looked like a top 3 defense. They crushed the Lakers the same way. I definitely think they will be in ECF minimum. They might not beat the Bucks, but I wouldn't be shocked. 

I agree BOS is legit we face back to back HOT teams and just got own.

1 hour ago, srmjr23 said:

If only they coulda kept Horford and Morris. Would be the favorites hands down.

4 hours ago, Dwash said:

Here are some quick highlights from last nights game

What a horrible way to go. 😳

8 hours ago, UofMark said:

Hit the red button on your remote and delete it.

Good advice. Ugly last night

On 1/23/2020 at 11:44 AM, Dwash said:

Here are some quick highlights from last nights game

On 1/23/2020 at 4:26 PM, Allen said:

What a horrible way to go. 😳

But let's admit, we all feel like doing this at some time to the Zebras reffing the game.