travisk10

Dillon Brooks: The Memphis Grizzlies Best Hidden Secret

Sorry Travis but this thread ain't going to get much traction, the board has already figured out that they hate Dillon Brooks and they're ready for him to go. 

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

is Dillon a new Mike for you?

No but I bet he's definitely the new 153 million-dollar Mike for the board.

they already bemoaning the fact that he's overpaid and he hadn't even got a new contract yet.

Oh they won't say that what they'll say is is he worth more than the mle whatever. 

the fact is the last time the grizzlies had a windfall of cap space we got Chandler Parsons Chandler FM Parsons man

5 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Sorry Travis but this thread ain't going to get much traction, the board* has already figured out that they hate Dillon Brooks and they're ready for him to go. 

* For some definitions of "the board"

43 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

the board* has already figured out that they hate "insert mirror here" and they're ready for him to go.

The boards have figured out that they hate certain poster's posts too yet here we are ...

9 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

is Dillon a new Mike for you?

that's why he wants Jonas aka Jagr traded, and hopes Jaren bails out - they are stealing shots and capspace from Dillon, and a max contract for him

6 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

The boards have figured out that they hate certain poster's posts too yet here we are ...

Lol, you were gone for how long and nobody called you back, nobody missed poof.

I leave for a few months and they are making threads trying to find out when ill be back. Sorry toke, crazy wins.

7 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

crazy wins.

agreed.

every team needs a little crazy.

sidenote: I was one of those who contacted you directly (welfare check).  I mean when we traded Mike I was geniuenly concerned for your well being .

Glad to have you back ... sometimes / kinda / sorta / I guess 

well - what I am trying to say is -> when are you leaving again?

🤣

Dillon coming for that super max. 

January 15th, 2020 at 9:06pm CST by Arthur Hill
  • Dillon Brooks met the starter criteria by starting his 41st game of the season for the Grizzlies last night, tweets Bobby Marks of ESPN. As a result, his qualifying offer will increase from $2MM to $3.1MM, which will also be the amount of his free agent cap hold.