Ole Dirty Klondike

TA Returning to the Grizz!!!

Recommended Posts

On 1/17/2020 at 7:59 PM, Rdk4121 said:

He's going to coach up Josh and have him ready to play with the main squad. 

I would LOVE to see josh make a big impact with grizzlies , his input in the second half of the season may get the grizzlies to the play-off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Well, that's one I don't know.

 

44 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

I don't either,  sub just making stuff up

 

42 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

sub?!!  Make stuff up ???!!  :o  I'm shocked!!

 

11 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Be back in a bit

Thank you Slim. And I don’t appreciate the slander. As a substitute mod I’m apt to hand out some demerits..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

 

 

 

Thank you Slim. And I don’t appreciate the slander. As a substitute mod I’m apt to hand out some demerits..

Lol don't mess up my good sportsmanship award bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Lol don't mess up my good sportsmanship award bro

Gonna need a good dentist after I mess up your teeth rough man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disclaimer: I am all jokes always! Nothing but love all jokes. Love you as a poster Kellz!

(Mods y’all know I’m just trying to be funny)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It always brings a smile to my face seeing Jamaal Magloire on the Raps bench knowing how big of an inspiration he was and is to my city. Memphis no doubt feels the same with the Core4. This is good way to keep them involved with the team and city and that next generation of players coming up.

Hopefully Pau and Zbo get on board next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Disclaimer: I am all jokes always! Nothing but love all jokes. Love you as a poster Kellz!

(Mods y’all know I’m just trying to be funny)

Thought you had a hall pass, honorary membership, and get out of jail free card from the mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Disclaimer: I am all jokes always! Nothing but love all jokes. Love you as a poster Kellz!

(Mods y’all know I’m just trying to be funny)

I knew you were joking,  if not your comebacks cane from the 70s lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Thought you had a hall pass, honorary membership, and get out of jail free card from the mods.

I mean I do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the old mods didn’t like my antics but I’ve stuck around long enough to where people know I’m just an innocent goofball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Subliminal said:

I feel like the old mods didn’t like my antics but I’ve stuck around long enough to where people know I’m just an innocent goofball

Not sure about the innocent part.<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Subliminal said:

Disclaimer: I am all jokes always! Nothing but love all jokes. Love you as a poster Kellz!

(Mods y’all know I’m just trying to be funny)

*harrumph*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope this brings him onto the main roster. I wonder how him and Josh Jackson are going to get along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigHunkALove said:

FIRST

TEAM

ALL 

DEFENSE 

MANE!

Schemes , plays, player tendencies , and techniques all can be taught

hustle, and heart -> you have to bring your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most importantly, it’s nice for the long term culture of this franchise. Take care of one of our own and show players around the league that this team will treat you right for life if you treat this team and the city right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

Most importantly, it’s nice for the long term culture of this franchise. Take care of one of our own and show players around the league that this team will treat you right for life if you treat this team and the city right. 

This WHOLE CITY will treat you right for life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 8:23 PM, toocoolkellz said:

Ok old man

his that you in that picture 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now